John Fetterman Is a Weirdo

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm fairly certain this guy is from a hostile alien race that plans to herd humans for food.
Twilight-Zone-To-Serve-Man-Journal.jpg

Grumpy

I believe I saw a fox news excerpt last night that showed Fetterman up 2 pts in the latest poll...how could this be?? (don't answer that)

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
That weirdo is the LtG of PA, where the Lt isn't chosen as a running mate but elected independently. He even had a decent opponent in the Senate primary, and he swept every county. That tells you all you need to know about the people of PA (that they are ****ing retarded).

The icing on the "PA is retarded" cake is that in the Republican primary they voted for Dr. Oz.

So now it's a tard fight - Dr. Oz vs. Fetterman. :dork:
Setting aside the fact that you just bashed my home state, things in PA have been a mess for a few years now. Several folks up there have switched parties more than once. PA is a good example of what's going on in this country -- the cities (Philly & Pittsburgh) go Democrat and have a majority interest because of the population distribution. The primary interest of the rest of the state mostly concerns industry and the economy. You want to support coal, iron, oil & steel instead of more "green" options, you've got their vote because that's their livelihood. It is downright sad to drive through Central PA and see once thriving small cities that were based on those industries and are now pretty much ghost towns with many dilapidated buildings. Hopeless folks will vote for anyone who seems to be good for their jobs.

The vote distribution just illustrates that our country is divided into urban vs rural on ideological lines. And neither one seems to be capable of understanding the other (or even making the attempt). And this piece, in and of itself, deserves a whole entire thread of its own!

I go home once a month now to check in on elderly Mom & disabled sister. And the whole thing just makes me sad. Pennsylvania used to be a great state, full of folks who understood what it took to make the United States. Now? Well, now they have a choice between "dumb & dumber" -- a smooth talker (before the stroke) and a carpet bagger, who only semi-established a "residence" there so he could run for office (just like Hillary Clinton did in New York). If I still lived there, I'd be writing in Sponge Bob Squarepants. He'd do a better job!

(edited to fix typo)

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Setting aside the fact that you just bashed my home state, things in PA have been a mess for a few years now. Several folks up there have switched parties more than once. PA is a good example of what's going on in this country -- the cities (Philly & Pittsburgh) go Democrat and have a majority interest because of the population distribution. The primary interest of the rest of the state mostly concerns industry and the economy. You want to support coal, iron, oil & steel instead of more "green" options, you've got their vote because that's their livelihood. It is downright sad to drive through Central PA and see once thriving small cities that were based on those industries and are now pretty much ghost towns with many dilapidated buildings. Hopeless folks will vote for anyone who seems to be good for their jobs.

The vote distribution just illustrates that our country is divided into urban vs rural on ideological lines. And neither one seems to be capable of understanding the other (or even making the attempt). And this piece, in and of itself, deserves a whole entire thread of its own!

I go home once a month now to check in on elderly Mom & disabled sister. And the whole thing just makes me sad. Pennsylvania used to be a great state, full of folks who understood what it took to make the United States. Now? Well, now they have a choice between "dumb & dumber" -- a smooth talker (before the stroke) and a carpet bagger, who only semi-established a "residence" there so he could run for office (just like Hillary Clinton did in New York). If I still lived there, I'd be writing in Sponge Bob Squarepants. He'd do a better job!

(edited to fix typo)
I saw a party distribution of PA counties last night. No surprise the blue counties were the eastern counties from the MD/DE line north to almost New York (Philladelphia), the western counties immediately surrounding Pittsburgh, Dauphin County (Harrisburg), and Centre County (State College). What really surprised me was Erie County.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I saw a party distribution of PA counties last night. No surprise the blue counties were the eastern counties from the MD/DE line north to almost New York (Philladelphia), the western counties immediately surrounding Pittsburgh, Dauphin County (Harrisburg), and Centre County (State College). What really surprised me was Erie County.
There are at least 5 colleges in Erie, PA.... Does that help explain it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

(edited to fix typo)

I absolutely agree with everything you wrote. It's like seeing the high school prom queen/valedictorian turn into a crack whore. Just sad.

And if you want, you can bust on my home town of Lincoln, NE. The college has lured progbots who not only can't produce a winning football team, but they elect Democrat Mayors and city councils that do heinous things.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And if you want, you can bust on my home town of Lincoln, NE.
My wife and I were stationed at Offutt AFB from late 86 - late 91. It was our best 5 years in the Air Force.
I understand there have been A LOT of changes since.