John McCain was not tortured

drmatsci

On a more serious note, how many republican's are on Mccain's side of the torture issue and how many are on Bush's side? Think it might flip when Mccain becomes president?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hello, my point was that if anyone is qualified to decide what torture is or is not, its Mccain and not Bush. If Mccain says we have crossed the line, then he would know.

Why defend Bush on this?

And what was that comment about Boot Camp? I am not military, never wanted to and never tried, but I do have BS in engineering and an MS in engineering, so don't talk to me about exams.

I am not the one with crap coming out my mouth...

But if you need a lesson how to use TP, go ask your mommy.
Let me guess.... Ummmmm...... Domestic engineering!!!

Your posts speak volumes about your qualifications. :duh:

"I know you are but what am I?" :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not on...

On a more serious note, how many republican's are on Mccain's side of the torture issue and how many are on Bush's side? Think it might flip when Mccain becomes president?

...either of there sides. If it were up to me, I'd walk out there and tell the world I would do anything it takes to provide for the common defense, including torturing enemies for information that would protect America.

Then, I'd make some poor bastard read your posts. Over and over and over, until he talked. I'd go that low. For America. :patriot:

MMDad

Lem Putt

Your philosophy professors would be so proud of you right now. The rest of the world things you're a tard, but those philosophers love ya!

drmatsci

Let me guess.... Ummmmm...... Domestic engineering!!!

Your posts speak volumes about your qualifications. :duh:

"I know you are but what am I?" :killingme

Really, because your mom didn't say that when I was with her last night.

:killingme

If you want to play that game, I don't mind.
Well, you know what they say about fat girls...

drmatsci

Your philosophy professors would be so proud of you right now. The rest of the world things you're a tard, but those philosophers love ya!

Actually, Philosophy was one of theree clases I actually had an A+ in during college, also a meterology class. Thanks for noticing!

I noticed you all didn't actually have a good responce to why Mccain isn't a good judge of torture.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Really, because your mom didn't say that when I was with her last night.

:killingme

If you want to play that game, I don't mind.
Well, you know what they say about fat girls...
Wow!! I see what we have here. :killingme

Ok I have to ask, are you female or male? :nicelilbunnyav::jet:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Actually, Philosophy was one of theree clases I actually had an A+ in during college, also a meterology class. Thanks for noticing!

I noticed you all didn't actually have a good responce to why Mccain isn't a good judge of torture.
Wow again!!! College grad eh?? Did ya skip all the spelling classes? :killingme

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
He was not tortured, if you believe the Bush Administration definition of torture.....

In all the discussion of John McCain's recently recovered memory of a religious epiphany in Vietnam, one thing has been missing. The torture that was deployed against McCain emerges in all the various accounts. It involved sleep deprivation, the withholding of medical treatment, stress positions, long-time standing, and beating. Sound familiar?
According to the Bush administration's definition of torture, McCain was therefore not tortured.

Forestool, break the cycle and ensure you use protection in life... :coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm and engineer too, but I can spell. Of course I also got A's in engineering classes as well as those pansy classes like philosophy and psychology. :shrug:

HAY!!! I are an injunear two!! I kan speal rel goot.

This person is as much an engineer as I am a space shuttle pilot.

drmatsci

!!_!

The most useless of all studies, and you aced it. Congratulations!

You must have failed it, as logic was one of the keys.

Hey, I am not a good speller, I know it, its not a problem.
I actually graduated from my first school with high honors and from my second with all A's and one B in my masters classes. So I did fairly well, thank you.

:howdy:

drmatsci

Just be sure to rake up any trash that falls from your truck ok? TIA :yay:

I have an F-150 and a camry hyrbid. But unlike the rednecks, I close the camper shell and don't let the trash fall out. Bet you never thought of that, did you?

MMDad

Lem Putt
I actually graduated from my first school with high honors and from my second with all A's and one B in my masters classes. So I did fairly well, thank you.

:nerd:

You were you born by c-section, weren't you? It is painfully obvious that you have never been inside a p***y.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You must have failed it, as logic was one of the keys.

Hey, I am not a good speller, I know it, its not a problem.

:howdy:
Yes, we've seen the quality today's schools spit out and you're dismissing any doubt there may have been. An earthworm could pass classes these days (obviously).