John McCain was not tortured

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I have an F-150 and a camry hyrbid. But unlike the rednecks, I close the camper shell and don't let the trash fall out. Bet you never thought of that, did you?
Really? Where do you and your boyfriend camp? Did you go to the forum camp out last weekend?

Oh and what's a hyrbid Mr. injunear? :killingme

drmatsci

Really? Where do you and your boyfriend camp? Did you go to the forum camp out last weekend?

Oh and what's a hyrbid Mr. injunear? :killingme

Actually, I am married (to a nice lady) and I already said I couldn't spell.
Anything new to say?

drmatsci

:nerd:

You were you born by c-section, weren't you? It is painfully obvious that you have never been inside a p***y.

lol

That was actually pretty funny... see my other post, I am married.

When the educated show their credentials, its always the stupid folks that whip out their 'member' hoping to compensate.

T

toppick08

I have an F-150 and a camry hyrbid. But unlike the rednecks, I close the camper shell and don't let the trash fall out. Bet you never thought of that, did you?

You must drive a Chevy to be a 'neck.............####wad.

drmatsci

...tell her that John McCain AND Barrack Obama are against torture, so, if she can just hang on a little longer...

Larry, didn;t you say you didn't do personal attacks now that you are out of the third grade?

How's your wife doing Larry?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Larry, didn;t you say you didn't do personal attacks now that you are out of the third grade?

How's your wife doing Larry?
Hmmmmm..... I recognize the posting. Gotta figure out who's MPD you are.

Andy can't spell either...... Hmmmmm.... :lmao:

drmatsci

And that's less gay?

Unlike right wing-ers, I am not worried what others think, and I am not a homaphob. But more than that, its from a TV show I watched a long, long time ago. You think it looks gay, okay, doesn't bother me.

drmatsci

Oh no, I am defintely not Andy, as I think car racing is stupid.

No offense though to Andy, most of the time he is pretty on the ball here.