JP for Governor.

Geruch

I don't think I saw that. I just went to your blog and saw a new post.
I am a follower, but I didn't receive a notice about it. I wonder why?
I don't usually do blogs so haven't a clue. Maybe I don't have something set right.

BTW, I forgot to tell you that I love that jail picture you did of Cusick.
We were a team, weren't we? Like two peas in a pod! :buddies:
Visual effects does wonders. Don't you think?

Yes we were a team. You was the spark that lite my fire. :killingme
I did get a bit bored from reading the SOS James P. Cusick Sr. was saying.

Last edited:
R

retiredweaxman

Thanks so very much! You certainly did your share of putting him in his place. I guess he is taking the day off. He usually comes back to say something after he loses and then eventually fades away. I think he's going to go to Home Depot to look at paint swatches to prepare for his next tagging spree.

He reported in another thread that he was attacked by a computer virus a couple of days ago and is back to using the library computer on a very limited basis....

It was my pleasure to help you guys in any way I could...in a demented way, it was kind of fun to read his rants and I will miss him when he goes into hibernation soon!!!

Geruch

No matter the results or how they turn out (I think we all know how things will turn out), I want to say BZ to both GERUCH and THUNDERCLAPP. Without you guys, people may not have known the truth. You guys busted butt and ensured the word got out.
Thanks a bunch :buddies:

At least some of voters know the truth about James P. Cusick Sr.

I been on many forums and I never ran across someone that I despise.
JP is the only one I really despise. He's a nobody in my book.

Mark my word, He won't be the next Governor of Maryland.

Geruch

He reported in another thread that he was attacked by a computer virus a couple of days ago and is back to using the library computer on a very limited basis....
I have some what of a hard time believing that. He went for days without posting in the pass and he never said anything. But of course I have a hard time believing anything he saids.

Another time he said, The lawn mower ran over the wires and that's why he hasn't been on the computer.
Now that I find hard to believe too. Maybe it's just me, but sound fishy.

One thing for sure, Not everyone post on the forums every single day.