JPC Sr.

ARE YOU GONNA VOTE FOR OUR BUDDY JPC SR. IN 2008?

• YES, I AGREE WITH HIM 100%

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • YES, I THINK HE IS SEXY

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • YES, I AM AS CRAZY AS HE IS

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • NO, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. JPC SR. IS A GOOF!

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dork

Highlander's MPD
JPC Jr. is running for the House of Representives in 2008. Are you going to vote for him?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to say, there's a part of me that would love nothing more than to see JPC trolling the hallowed halls of Congress. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
You forgot
yes, hoyer is in favor of illegals getting rights, a message needs to be sent.

I am voting for him since this time I am in his district.

bcp

In My Opinion
other than being a familiar name, what exactly does hoyer bring to the table?
he has lost his desire to work for the people a long time ago.

if someone else won, it would be a wake up call for others like Hoyer that feel its their right to keep their job regardless of how they perform. and JPC wont have enough power to change his own undershorts let alone any laws.

just make sure to vote him out again next time around.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
bcp said:

if someone else won, it would be a wake up call for others like Hoyer that feel its their right to keep their job regardless of how they perform. and JPC wont have enough power to change his own undershorts let alone any laws.

I agree. Hoyer is worthless. He needs to be replaced. But, by JPC. That's funny. There's got to be another choice. Anyone running against Hoyer and JPC would probably have a pretty good chance. If JPC is your only alternative, you are going to be looking at Hoyer again as your rep.

It is kinda funny though. I kind of like the idea of getting Hoyer out of there. It's funny to picture JPC in there but you've got to realize this is serious sH*t. If you really want Hoyer out of there, find a candidate that has a chance to beat him. See is the drunk standing on the corner with the cardboard sign will run. I'll vote for him over the other two.

P

Patch Tuesday

bcp said:
You forgot
yes, hoyer is in favor of illegals getting rights, a message needs to be sent.

I am voting for him since this time I am in his district.

And, JPC is not in favor of illegals?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Patch Tuesday said:
And, JPC is not in favor of illegals?
JPC. Hoyer. It's pretty much 6 of one, half dozen of another.

But Hoyer is the #2 Democrat in the House, so we'd be stupid to toss him out now. Like it or not, he does in fact represent the SoMD demographic, if the last election results are any indication. We're outvoted.

Giantone

vraiblonde said:
I have to say, there's a part of me that would love nothing more than to see JPC trolling the hallowed halls of Congress. :lol:

Maybe with a mop anything to get him off of welfare but he can't pass the piss test. :whistle:

Giantone

bcp said:

There are other serious canidates who are running vote for one of them, buy voting for JPC you justify his ignorance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unfortunately I will not be able to vote for JPC because he's going to get blown out in the primary and I'm a Republican.

But I might write him in. The Reps aren't going to get anyone strong enough to knock Steny off his throne, so might as well have some fun with it.

bcp

In My Opinion
Giantone said:
There are other serious canidates who are running vote for one of them, buy voting for JPC you justify his ignorance.

you are not getting the picture.
by voting for a serious candidate, the message is not being sent.

but a total idiot getting a high percentage of votes? thats going to make them all sit up and start realizing that the public is getting ready to revolt on their sorry thieving butts.

We will have to disagree on this one. No stronger message can be sent than a vote for JPC.

Giantone

bcp said:
you are not getting the picture.
by voting for a serious candidate, the message is not being sent.

but a total idiot getting a high percentage of votes? thats going to make them all sit up and start realizing that the public is getting ready to revolt on their sorry thieving butts.

We will have to disagree on this one. No stronger message can be sent than a vote for JPC.

I get it ,I don't agree with it. I take my vote serously and to even give that COWARD and ABUSER a vote is wrong .If you disagree with you candidate fine I understand that vote for another but JPC isn't worth of something as valuable as my vote.

bcp

In My Opinion
Giantone said:
I get it ,I don't agree with it. I take my vote serously and to even give that COWARD and ABUSER a vote is wrong .If you disagree with you candidate fine I understand that vote for another but JPC isn't worth of something as valuable as my vote.

Then you dont understand what Im saying.
a vote for any of the ones that are running is a vote for things to continue on the way that they are going.
that is unaccptable to me.

If you vote for candidate X that has a degree, and experience and the desire to get the job, then those that lose dont get the full picture.

if you vote for someone like JPC, and he gets enough votes to be noticed,, now you have woke somebody up.

I take my vote seriously also, and I see it as my duty to send the strongest message that I can to those in government that it is time for the people to once again have some say in what goes on.

Bavarian

Last time Hoyer was unopposed. At least this time, those of you registered democract, can vote him out. Last time, no Republican ran against him.

bcp

In My Opinion
you all do know that hoyer wants to embrace the illegals dont you?

he is no good for the people of maryland. he needs to go.