Juicy Couture?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lugnut said:
I like that look on women, it emphasizes the curves. But I agree that it's too casual for work wear.
I thought it was "business ghetto"

TO be worn to any (other then formal) occasion.. Company Christmas parties, job interviews, nice restaurants.. etc.. etc..

BlackSheep

migtig said:
Their jeans are one of the few brands out there that fit my arse right. Otherwise I think the style is too casual for my daily work clothing.
Hey migtig-they make pet collars & leashs too! :whistle:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Um, no, I don't think so. I have different needs and tastes and don't think $120 for a velour casual walk wear would be a purchase that would made by me, and hopefully not for me.

Nanny Pam

BlackSheep said:
No harm intended NannyP but, do women really find this outfit attractive? :confused:
Well...someone built like Pixie, who can probably wear what ever she wants....can pull this off with no problem....and she'd look like a million bucks.
I...on the other hand could not.
So it all depends on who is wearing it. :shrug:

Nanny Pam said:
Well...someone built like Pixie, who can probably wear what ever she wants....can pull this off with no problem....and she'd look like a million bucks.
I...on the other hand could not.
So it all depends on who is wearing it. :shrug:
That tends to be true for most outfits, but not the two you happened to pick... I'd point and laugh if I saw either of them show up in those get-ups...:lol:

Nanny Pam

kwillia said:
That tends to be true for most outfits, but not the two you happened to pick... I'd point and laugh if I saw either of them show up in those get-ups...:lol:
Really? I thought they were cute. Not for someone my age, (and tonage) but the girls...Pixie & Chasey....sure.