Juicy Couture?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I'd point and laugh if I saw either of them show up in those get-ups...:lol:
:yeahthat: They remind me of Mariah Carey in "Glitter" for some reason. :lmao: The outfits, not Pixie and Chasey. :lol:

bubble_gum_yum

nitwhit3286 said:
I just purchase a juicy couture velour outfit yesterday...just wondering if anybody happens to own clothing from them? Tell me what you think.. :)

Juicy looks good on slim, young women.
They are not so flattering on "fluffy girls"! :razz:

sockgirl77

vraiblonde said:
Oh, I'm sure Socki will be in here any minute to tell you what she thinks. :roflmao:
Sorry to disappoint you. If you two want to blow your money on the crap go ahead. I have more important things to do with my money. :howdy:

Azzy

sockgirl77 said:
Sorry to disappoint you. If you two want to blow your money on the crap go ahead. I have more important things to do with my money. :howdy:
We still gettin them hookers tomorrow night :eyebrow:

T

tikipirate

Wenchy said:
Yeah, I was :hot: back then, but in a different way.

Shut your face! You are still :hot:!!! (And I'm talking the good, non-nightsweat way!)

Wenchy, even though it would tear against every fabric of my being, I would dole out the $120 to buy you those asian-child-laborer-made pantaloons just to see the smile across your...uh...now turn...now turn again...face.

One of 100 Maryland women even know about these pants.
One of 1,000 Maryland women fit in these pants.
One of 10,000 Maryland women can afford these pants.
One of 100,000 Maryland women actually look good in these pants.
So you are one in a million. Boo-hoo. Suck it up.

J

juggy4805

tikipirate said:
Shut your face! You are still :hot:!!! (And I'm talking the good, non-nightsweat way!)

Wenchy, even though it would tear against every fabric of my being, I would dole out the $120 to buy you those asian-child-laborer-made pantaloons just to see the smile across your...uh...now turn...now turn again...face.

One of 100 Maryland women even know about these pants.
One of 1,000 Maryland women fit in these pants.
One of 10,000 Maryland women can afford these pants.
One of 100,000 Maryland women actually look good in these pants.
So you are one in a million. Boo-hoo. Suck it up.

:buttkiss:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
sockgirl77 said:
Sorry socki, I don't see it as "blowing money away" if you have it to spend.

Cowgirl

Chasey_Lane said:
Sorry socki, I don't see it as "blowing money away" if you have it to spend.

I really think it depends on the individual person. I won't ever be the kind of person to spend that kind of money on clothes or material things. I don't have the $ to spend on that right now, but I think even if I did, I would always find more important stuff to spend it on.

I would rather put extra money in a college fund for my kids. Why rely on a loan when you can save up and pay for it? I'm also an animal lover, so I'd spend my exta money on a piece of land so I can have the space I want to be able to raise livestock or own horses. I think spending money on things that make you money (like your house, property, investments, etc) is a way better idea than spending money on things like clothes which are just going to go out of style anyways.

:shrug: But, that's just me.

N

nitwhit3286

bubble_gum_yum said:
Juicy looks good on slim, young women.
They are not so flattering on "fluffy girls"! :razz:

I would consider myself far away from fluffy..fluffy means fat..I am thick.... get it straight bubble dick !

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:

good for you.... :yay: I am glad I can spend money like that on myself.. I feel privledged.

N

nitwhit3286

Cowgirl said:
:roflmao: You told us earlier your parents buy you clothes.

Sure don't yours? Oh..its ok. Nope, this outfit I purchased by myself for myself.... yeah don't hate. :yay: