Juicy Couture?

bubble_gum_yum

nitwhit3286 said:
I would consider myself far away from fluffy..fluffy means fat..I am thick.... get it straight bubble dick !

Hey there NitTWIT - I wasn't implying that YOU were fluffy. I was simply making a statement!
Get Off Me!
:smack:

N

nitwhit3286

bubble_gum_yum said:
Hey there NitTWIT - I wasn't implying that YOU were fluffy. I was simply making a statement!
Get Off Me!
:smack:

thank you :huggy: ..oh and by the way.. little do most people know..their sizes go up to 16! Just putting that out there.

bubble_gum_yum

Cowgirl said:
I really think it depends on the individual person. I won't ever be the kind of person to spend that kind of money on clothes or material things. I don't have the $ to spend on that right now, but I think even if I did, I would always find more important stuff to spend it on.

I would rather put extra money in a college fund for my kids. Why rely on a loan when you can save up and pay for it? I'm also an animal lover, so I'd spend my exta money on a piece of land so I can have the space I want to be able to raise livestock or own horses. I think spending money on things that make you money (like your house, property, investments, etc) is a way better idea than spending money on things like clothes which are just going to go out of style anyways.

:shrug: But, that's just me.

Cowgirl - I agree with you. I like to invest/spend my money on things that will benefit me later on. However, I do like to spend a little bit of money on a "splurge" every so often.

N

nitwhit3286

bubble_gum_yum said:
Cowgirl - I agree with you. I like to invest/spend my money on things that will benefit me later on. However, I do like to spend a little bit of money on a "splurge" every so often.

exactly..and this was for my birthday which is on friday.. :yay:

Cowgirl

bubble_gum_yum said:

Well sure, I like to splurge every now and then...but lately my splurges have been buying things for the house. :doh:

N

nitwhit3286

Cowgirl said:
Well sure, I like to splurge every now and then...but lately my splurges have been buying things for the house. :doh:

like what furniture?

Cowgirl

nitwhit3286 said:
like what furniture?

Like stuff to decorate. I am getting ready to re-do the kitchen...take down the wallpaper and paint it...paint the cabinets...and hopefully we'll get a new floor soon. :shrug: I have alot of fun doing that. I just need to decide what color to paint it.

N

nitwhit3286

Cowgirl said:
Like stuff to decorate. I am getting ready to re-do the kitchen...take down the wallpaper and paint it...paint the cabinets...and hopefully we'll get a new floor soon. :shrug: I have alot of fun doing that. I just need to decide what color to paint it.

oh how about a cool citrus yellow.. :)

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
I don't think my parents have bought my clothes since I was 16. :ohwell:

:yeahthat: My parents said if I wanted clothing that didn't come from walmart I had to buy it myself. :roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
My mom gets me stuff for Christmas usually. Mostly just shirts and pajamas. But that's Christmas, you know? :biggrin:
Mine does too sometimes, but those are Christmas gifts, they don't count.