Jury selection begins in Charlottesville Neo Nazi Murder Trial

MiddleGround

what is sad is YOU are reading more into the statement then is present

Sorry but, it was YOU that left it easy to interpret. The OP states that the person(s) involved were charged with an intentional act. Your immediate response was "Self Defense he was terrorized by the crowd beating on his car" NOTHING to indicate that you believed the defense 'might' make that assertion. NOTHING to indicate otherwise. It was written as a personal opinion on the matter. Then, when challenged on it... you hide behind the old 'I can make you understand it' crap!

Just own it!

MiddleGround

I hear yet another in the multitudes of replies from Billy boy that add absolutely nothing to the topic at hand nor anything of an intelligent nature...

MiddleGround

You'll recognize it when it hits you. :killingme

Have you ever had the idea that if you actually added to a conversation and kept up with the topic at hand instead of just rolling in and out of threads to insult other people and make stupid quips that people might actually take you serious and appreciate what you have to say?

Asking for a friend...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Have you ever had the idea that if you actually added to a conversation and kept up with the topic at hand instead of just rolling in and out of threads to insult other people and make stupid quips that people might actually take you serious and appreciate what you have to say?

Asking for a friend...

Maybe I should start jumping in to the middle of threads just to tell people what and how they are not allowed to post. I hear it can be a lot of fun. And comes with a cute badge too. :lmao:

MiddleGround

Maybe I should start jumping in to the middle of threads just to tell people what and how they are not allowed to post. I hear it can be a lot of fun. And comes with a cute badge too. :lmao:

You are right!

Yep...definitely a siren. I hear a ban hammer coming too... ;-)

Here ya' go

FORUM_POLICE.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It was written as a personal opinion on the matter.

damn you were so close ... YOU Are ASSUMING I Made a Personal Statement, I did NO Such Thing .... you even started out with this;

NOTHING to indicate that you believed the defense 'might' make that assertion.

NOTHING to indicate otherwise.

Then, when challenged on it ... you hide behind the old 'I can make you understand it' crap!

Just own it!

There is NOTHING To Own ... as I said 5 pages ago I made no indicators either way ...

http://forums.somd.com/threads/3352...Murder-Trial?p=5947575&viewfull=1#post5947575

I intentionally made an ambiguous statement .... the usual suspects lined right up and accused me of supporting the Criminal

Sorry but, it was YOU that left it easy to interpret.

in·ter·pret
/inˈtərprət/Submit
verb
verb: interpret; 3rd person present: interprets; past tense: interpreted; past participle: interpreted; gerund or present participle: interpreting
explain the meaning of (information, words, or actions).
"the evidence is difficult to interpret"
synonyms: explain, elucidate, expound, explicate, clarify, illuminate, shed light on More
translate orally or into sign language the words of a person speaking a different language.
"I agreed to interpret for Jean-Claude"
perform (a dramatic role or piece of music) in a particular way that conveys one's understanding of the creator's ideas.
synonyms: perform, act, play, render, depict, portray
"he interpreted the role of Hamlet"
understand (an action, mood, or way of behaving) as having a particular meaning or significance.
"her self-confidence was often interpreted as brashness"
synonyms: understand, construe, take (to mean), see, regard
"the remark was interpreted as an invitation"

YOUR Interpretation does not make FACT ... you made an ASSUMPTION based on little input. because it fits your world view

You See What You Want to See ...
You got played, own it .... move on

Maybe next time I should use this;

:oldman:

or this;

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Midnightrider

damn you were so close ... YOU Are ASSUMING I Made a Personal Statement, I did NO Such Thing .... you even started out with this;

There is NOTHING To Own ... as I said 5 pages ago I made no indicators either way ...

http://forums.somd.com/threads/3352...Murder-Trial?p=5947575&viewfull=1#post5947575

I intentionally made an ambiguous statement .... the usual suspects lined right up and accused me of supporting the Criminal

in·ter·pret
/inˈtərprət/Submit
verb
verb: interpret; 3rd person present: interprets; past tense: interpreted; past participle: interpreted; gerund or present participle: interpreting
explain the meaning of (information, words, or actions).
"the evidence is difficult to interpret"
synonyms: explain, elucidate, expound, explicate, clarify, illuminate, shed light on More
translate orally or into sign language the words of a person speaking a different language.
"I agreed to interpret for Jean-Claude"
perform (a dramatic role or piece of music) in a particular way that conveys one's understanding of the creator's ideas.
synonyms: perform, act, play, render, depict, portray
"he interpreted the role of Hamlet"
understand (an action, mood, or way of behaving) as having a particular meaning or significance.
"her self-confidence was often interpreted as brashness"
synonyms: understand, construe, take (to mean), see, regard
"the remark was interpreted as an invitation"

YOUR Interpretation does not make FACT ... you made an ASSUMPTION based on little input. because it fits your world view

You See What You Want to See ...
You got played, own it .... move on

:oldman:

or this;

:sarcasm:
All those Ifs and buts mean you are still a ####ing idiot.

As I said before only a complete moron would take that statement as anything other than your personal opinion.

MiddleGround

No. Maybe next time you should either properly express what you want to say the first time OR just own the oppposing opinion that you quite obviously made.

Either use your words correctly OR don't be a coward. Simple as that :buddies:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As I said before only a complete moron would take that statement as anything other than your personal opinion.

No. Maybe next time you should either properly express what you want to say the first time OR just own the opposing opinion that you quite obviously made.

Either use your words correctly OR don't be a coward.

NO Quit Making ASSUMPTIONS about what YOU Think I said