Jury selection begins in Charlottesville Neo Nazi Murder Trial

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You were reflexively defending him for No logical reason, just like Trumpers do. It’s been fun watching the SOMD brain trust defend this guy and a bunch of other white supreacist because trump sided with them.

This is a classic example of "stuck on stupid".

You need to have your handlers tweak your database.

Midnightrider

I don't care WHAT the guy *thinks* or believes. That's his right.
But I always believe a man is innocent until proven guilty, unlike you lefties
who still plan to remove Kavanaugh without any evidence at all, or to impeach
Trump, without any evidence of a crime.

So yes, I wanted to hear his case, because at first blush according to the story
I heard, it didn't make sense. I don't think for a moment you took a moment past
what your prog handlers told you it was.

BS

You ‘heard’ the story you wanted to hear because you didn’t want him to be a murderer. He had his day in court, no one was trying to convict him prior to him getting due process.

Most murderers don't get the death penalty. Really. They may get life if they kill enough people, but a one time murderer usually just gets a couple years in prison. Hell, you can commit a terrorist act and if you shout about Allah as you do it, you'll just get deported.

Why do you think this particular guy is so special that he deserves the death penalty?

I mean, don't get me wrong - I'd strap all aholes to the chair. Make the world a better place. But I don't normally think of you as a reactionary, and I'm curious why you think that was Fields did was so extraordinarily horrifying that he should get a death penalty when nobody else does.

MR - he's reacting to "Nazi". If it were an AntiFa thug who ran a bunch of people down, he'd be making excuses. Trump's fault for making people mean, or some such. What are you reacting to? That's a real question, not being combative with you.
No, as I said I am responding to the innocent victim. It’s fun watching you project, but I don’t defend anyone who commits assault. That’s something you guys have a monopoly on.
This is a classic example of "stuck on stupid".

You need to have your handlers tweak your database.

You blame antifa for a nazi murdering an innocent citizen of Charlottesville when they invaded that town and then claim I am stuck on stupid. Now that is classic.

Hijinx

BS

You ‘heard’ the story you wanted to hear because you didn’t want him to be a murderer. He had his day in court, no one was trying to convict him prior to him getting due process.

No, as I said I am responding to the innocent victim. It’s fun watching you project, but I don’t defend anyone who commits assault. That’s something you guys have a monopoly on.

You blame antifa for a nazi murdering an innocent citizen of Charlottesville when they invaded that town and then claim I am stuck on stupid. Now that is classic.

Well; In fact you are classically stupid.

Midnightrider

Um, yeah, I didn't do that. You're hallucinating again.
Not hallucinating, reading what you wrote. Since this murderer was a white supreacist interloper there is no reason to bring antifa into the discussion. Neither the murderer or the victim were related to antifa.
Wouldn't that be something if you can rape and kill a toddler in Virginia and only get a few years in jail, yet this guy gets the death penalty?

Regardless, Fields is a nut and good riddance to him. Seattle and Portland, OR should take a page from this book when deciding what to do about AntiFa taking over their streets and attacking their citizens.

I'm pretty sure what folks object to is the double standard, not this Fields person being punished for his deeds.

MiddleGround

Sorry but, reading the OP and the first reply post (by GURPS) it is pretty obvious that GURPS was rebutting the info in the first post. Why didn't GURPS just write "They will probably claim self defense.." or the likes.

It is pretty obvious he was attempting to either defend the accused OR just blindly oppose the OP. Either way, it is pretty sad that he won't own it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Indeed. And I've done more research on the trial this morning, which is tough since most news sources
say pretty much the same damned thing ad infinitum. Besides defeating the credibility of the self-defense
argument, they were able to show that months ago, he'd posted a picture of someone mowing people down
with a car and sending people airborne
. So they were able to establish premeditation, even if his precise
victim wasn't known.

You mean this

image.jpeg

It's been posted on here before, do you really think it shows premeditation?

officeguy

Most murderers don't get the death penalty. Really.

Regrettably so.

Hell, you can commit a terrorist act and if you shout about Allah as you do it, you'll just get deported.

That's something you just freely invented, right ?

Why do you think this particular guy is so special that he deserves the death penalty?

He is not special. Anyone else who intentionally kills to further a political agenda should get the same treatment.

But I don't normally think of you as a reactionary, and I'm curious why you think that was Fields did was so extraordinarily horrifying that he should get a death penalty when nobody else does.

Dylan Roof, the nazi asswipe who thought that killing black church-ladies was the right thing to do got the death penalty. Frazer Miller, the nazi asswipe who murdered several people in the parking lot of the jewish community center in Overland Park, KS received the death penalty.
Hodgkinson, the Bernie Sanders supporter who tried to kill Steven Scalise was killed in the shootout, so we have no way of knowing whether either the state or the feds would have sought the chair for him.

MR - he's reacting to "Nazi". If it were an AntiFa thug who ran a bunch of people down, he'd be making excuses. Trump's fault for making people mean, or some such. What are you reacting to? That's a real question, not being combative with you.

I am reacting to the murder of someone who objected to her town being invaded by political extremists over a silly statue.

Hijinx

Regrettably so.

That's something you just freely invented, right ?

He is not special. Anyone else who intentionally kills to further a political agenda should get the same treatment.

Dylan Roof, the nazi asswipe who thought that killing black church-ladies was the right thing to do got the death penalty. Frazer Miller, the nazi asswipe who murdered several people in the parking lot of the jewish community center in Overland Park, KS received the death penalty.
Hodgkinson, the Bernie Sanders supporter who tried to kill Steven Scalise was killed in the shootout, so we have no way of knowing whether either the state or the feds would have sought the chair for him.

I am reacting to the murder of someone who objected to her town being invaded by political extremists over a silly statue.

The death penalty is useless if it isn't used in a timely fashion.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Besides defeating the credibility of the self-defense argument, they were able to show that months ago, he'd posted a picture of someone mowing people down
with a car and sending people airborne. So they were able to establish premeditation, even if his precise victim wasn't known.

damn that is a huge leap

She was a resident of the city who went out to protest white supremacists who had invaded her town.

So WS are invaders ..... but not Guatemalans trying to illegally cross the border

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It is pretty obvious he was attempting to either defend the accused OR just blindly oppose the OP. Either way, it is pretty sad that he won't own it.

Player 4 enters the match making assumptions

what is sad is YOU are reading more into the statement then is present

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's been posted on here before, do you really think it shows premeditation?

No ... and you better not be be posting Pictures of an AR-15 and get involved in a self defense shooting

I always heard it was better to defend your house with a wooden stocked 12g or a Revolver
no scary black guns

the DA will paint you out as some militant nut wanting to shoot someone

or dead criminals atty in a civil case for shooting Tyrone for breaking into your house

Midnightrider

damn that is a huge leap

How do you know? Did you see the picture in question or the post the murderius nazi made about it?

Of course not, you are just reflexively defending the murderer like you were in your first post on the subject.

So WS are invaders ..... but not Guatemalans trying to illegally cross the border

God damn you are stupid.

Try to stay on point you ####ing idiot

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Player 4 enters the match making assumptions

what is sad is YOU are reading more into the statement then is present

No, what is sad is that you are trying so hard to add things to your post that are not there. Your idiotic post was clear.