Jury selection begins in Charlottesville Neo Nazi Murder Trial

Midnightrider

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

No, it’s called reading. If you want people to read your post differently you should have used words to that effect.

You are an idiot. Your stupid little catch phrase can’t change that.

officeguy

The death penalty is useless if it isn't used in a timely fashion.

South Dakota executed a guy 13 months after the crime. One appeal required by law and they put him to sleep. His partner in crime fought the process at every step and it only took 6 years to bring him to justice. Those 20 year delays in places like California and the federal system are not due to laws of physics, they are due to a lack of willingness by the people in charge.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually there are several of us who can read. You still haven’t broken down that sentence to show where you get that he is attributing that thought to anyone other than himself.

I can only read it to you, I can't understand it for you. You have to do that for yourself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Regrettably so.

So we agree.

That's something you just freely invented, right ?

Let's call it hyperbole to make a point.

He is not special. Anyone else who intentionally kills to further a political agenda should get the same treatment.

Should, but they don't.

Dylan Roof, the nazi asswipe who thought that killing black church-ladies was the right thing to do got the death penalty. Frazer Miller, the nazi asswipe who murdered several people in the parking lot of the jewish community center in Overland Park, KS received the death penalty.

Those were multiple murders, though, and acts of terrorism.

I am reacting to the murder of someone who objected to her town being invaded by political extremists over a silly statue.

Like I said, don't get me wrong - it's not going to hurt my feelings if they gas this guy. I'm in favor of all violent criminals receiving a speedy execution. I just don't think, based on precedent, this guy will actually be sentenced to death.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can only read it to you, I can't understand it for you.

Sadly he isn't the only one that suffers from that.

His buddys sappy and tranny seem to Suffer it as well.

IMG_1786.jpg

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Sadly he isn't the only one that suffers from that.

His buddys sappy and tranny seem to Suffer it as well.

Maybe you can break down gurps comment and show where he attributed it to anyone other than himself since your hero can’t.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe you can break down gurps comment and show where he attributed it to anyone other than himself since your hero can’t.

Nobody is interested in niggling and parsing with you. When you've lost Gilligan and Gurps, it's over because they have a bigger appetite for that sort of thing than most.

Now that you've bored even the die hards and nobody wants to play anymore, feel free to say you won.

Midnightrider

Nobody is interested in niggling and parsing with you. When you've lost Gilligan and Gurps, it's over because they have a bigger appetite for that sort of thing than most.

Now that you've bored even the die hards and nobody wants to play anymore, feel free to say you won.
That’s an interesting way of saying you can’t back up your BS.

Sorry they let you down with that 13th grade English class. Maybe you can get a refund. Just show them this thread as proof of how they failed you.