just a question

nobody really

I need a nap
no i dont feel selfish if you only new my family you would understand forget i even ask you people anything

christ another idiot who comes on asking for advice from a public forum then gets pissed. i sure as #### hope you don't plan on breeding anytime soon

mAlice

professional daydreamer
christ another idiot who comes on asking for advice from a public forum then gets pissed. i sure as #### hope you don't plan on breeding anytime soon

It has no doubt already started breeding. MPD's multiply faster than rabbits.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
no i dont feel selfish if you only new my family you would understand forget i even ask you people anything

too late now.

First: you should go back to school and see if you can get past 6th grade this time.

Second: i would hope you love your nephew moreso because of his difficulties.

Third: You're a selfish BEYOTCH, and any man that would marry you is either an idiot or gay (or both).

You should go buy a dog and let him bite you.

nobody really

I need a nap
too late now.

First: you should go back to school and see if you can get past 6th grade this time.

Third: You're a selfish BEYOTCH, and any man that would marry you is either an idiot or gay (or both).

why punish the dog:killingme

MSPrincess

i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

I don’t know if its ignorance or stupidity, but it’s got a FIRM grip on you:doh:

i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

My god, I think you're serious. You're a TERRIBLE "aunt" and should consider yourself lucky to have found someone who will marry you. What if your father, mother or better yet, your FIANCE had a medical condition where they needed a "noisy thing to carry around"??? Would you uninvite your parents or say about your fiance, "Well, he'd be too loud standing there next to me so we're just going to elope?" What if it was your fiance's parents or close family member, would you not invite them??

Also, you mentioned being sorry about asking "you people" what we thought and if I were you...I'd be sorry too. Did you actually think ANYONE would agree that it's okay to invite your neice, not only to your wedding but to be in your wedding, and not your unfortunately handicapped nephew??

latinamomma

Transam's wife
I know you have heard this before....(and to be honest I got a real laugh from them) but you are really an awful, terrible Aunt!!! I have three nephews that are mentally handicapped and a daughter that is as well, I would NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT LEAVING THEM OUT OF ANYTHING FOR ONE MINUTE!!!! I love my family and put them above anyone else and what they may or may not think!!! You need to call off this wedding until you can grow the F**K up and become an adult!!! :boxing:

MMDad

Lem Putt
The first time my Dad's second wife met my brother, she said "Don't they have homes for people like that?"

His legs don't work. The rest of his body works fine, including his mind. There are some incredibly selfish, callous, and self-centered people in this world.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
too late now.

:lightbulb: Maybe she needs a job! You know anyone hiring? :bubble:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I am so glad everyone pretty much felt the same about this very selfish person. I don't really have anything else to add since it looks like everyone said what I wanted to say. What a horrible person she is but like they say "what goes around, comes around" and one day it will come around on her.

C

CalvertNewbie

too late now.

Don't hold back, itsbob! Tell us all how ya really feel! :killingme :killingme
Well said.

She is by far one of the most selfish people I've ever heard from. Her entire family must be so disappointed in her. If she was my sister, mother, daughter, friend or any other relative I would not be attending this wedding. Her fiance should be calling off this wedding and leaving her sorry azz. What if she has a disabled child? Then what? :loser:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Last edited:
J

jaybeeztoo

He is your freaking nephew. GFG why can't he come too? He might enjoy the excitement...ya know, a little something to distract him from the dire predicament he is in. Get off your high horse and let the WHOLE family come. Sheesh, what a beyotch!!