just a question

mommarock

I didn't fink it was dat dumb i gots merrid wen i was twelf yers ole and i din'nt invite my little brufer bekuse he dont have no arms or legs and the ball team wanted him to be sekond base that day and he couldnd't come anyhow my neece waz my florer gurl and she was purty she is normel so she gots to be in my weddin.

:killingme:killingme:killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

Please tell me your uterus is useless.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I feel sorry for your fiance. That is unless he already knows you're a useless waste of flesh. I pray you are a very talented swallower.

B

Bronwyn

i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

I don't think you are even close to ready for marriage.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Now see, if we still had karma, would we all share in this kinda love? :love:

Love and understanding for a little boy and his parents, not the stupid, selfish, b!tch he is forced to claim as an aunt.

milkshake1

OMG i can't believe you would call your own nephew **not normal* he has feelings just like anyone else in this world.God dont like ugly and i must admit this was pretty ugly!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope and pray you never have a baby who is **not normal* i would hate to think what you would do to the child!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
OMG i can't believe you would call your own nephew **not normal* he has feelings just like anyone else in this world.God dont like ugly and i must admit this was pretty ugly!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope and pray you never have a baby who is **not normal* i would hate to think what you would do to the child!

See post #57.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You should let him come and introduce him as R2d2.

Then you and your brother/fiance should leap off the bridge. :yay:

D

dm4462

look until you know me dont call me a ##### and another thing they were told him could come to the after party but not my ceremony and they said why let one be there for the ceremony and not the other. and that if they dont bring him to the ceremony that they would miss out on so much because they live an hour away and it take them 2 hours to get back. well it just sounds to me and my other family members that they just dont want to come any way . he is a veggie on live support staying alive so his parents can live off the state. now what knid of bad things do you people have a say about me now. oh i do have kids of my own and no they are not normal so i do know how it is.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
look until you know me dont call me a ##### and another thing they were told him could come to the after party but not my ceremony and they said why let one be there for the ceremony and not the other. and that if they dont bring him to the ceremony that they would miss out on so much because they live an hour away and it take them 2 hours to get back. well it just sounds to me and my other family members that they just dont want to come any way . he is a veggie on live support staying alive so his parents can live off the state. now what knid of bad things do you people have a say about me now. oh i do have kids of my own and no they are not normal so i do know how it is.

You're digging your hole deeper. How could you say someone is keeping their child alive to get money? You are truly a horrible person. If this was one of your children, you'd pull the plug? How sick you are.

R

Roxy1104

You are not normal.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Your nephew deserves life more than you do. :lockandload:

slotted

:jerry: :killingme:

thurley42

HY;FR
Well maybe she HAS to get married. Look at how many periods she missed.

I would rather have my ####in equipment turned off than have to sit through your wedding.

too late now.

First: you should go back to school and see if you can get past 6th grade this time.

Second: i would hope you love your nephew moreso because of his difficulties.

Third: You're a selfish BEYOTCH, and any man that would marry you is either an idiot or gay (or both).

You should go buy a dog and let him bite you.

This thread has turned out 3 of the best responses I've ever read....