just a question

Pete

Repete
i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

Suicide is the only alternative.

T

TwilightImaging

Coprolite, Holy smokes! Try Jerry Springer!

BS:killingme:killingme:killingme you ROK!

J

jaybeeztoo

Are we all going to get infractions for speaking our minds in this thread? :shrug:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

Are you serious? :smack:

Toxick

Splat

That is the most disgusting display of selfishness I have ever witnessed. I wouldn't let my daughter be the flower-girl either if my son wasn't welcome to come because all those 'things they have to carry around to keep him alive'.

Sick.

If you're looking for sympathy, try the dictionary between sh#t and syphillis.

And learn some basic sentence structure and how to capitalize. The above looks like it was dictated to a window-licking monkey.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Can't be. It has to be someone just messing around. Nobody can be that dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

I thought the same thing when I first read it, then I looked at some of her previous posts and yes she is that dumb. Nobody just messing around could be that consistent.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I thought the same thing when I first read it, then I looked at some of her previous posts and yes she is that dumb. Nobody just messing around could be that consistent.

She goes beyond dumb on this post. She is being downright cruel to exclude that poor child and behaving as though he isn't even related to her is so dispicable it makes me sick. She needs to be slapped (at the very least) and see if that wakes her up any.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I didn't fink it was dat dumb i gots merrid wen i was twelf yers ole and i din'nt invite my little brufer bekuse he dont have no arms or legs and the ball team wanted him to be sekond base that day and he couldnd't come anyhow my neece waz my florer gurl and she was purty she is normel so she gots to be in my weddin.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
gonna put this in terms that maybe this freak can understand its seems like you have not an ounce of compassion or love in your heart for what is to be your special day shared with your family due to a noisy mchine that you think will ruin your wedding as the beeping might be too loud and you can't be bothered with the little guy as he is sick and needs all this stuff to live though he is family and you could care less as if its the little guys fault for having to live on a machine

make sense to you now

By the way you get merry when you are drunk and You get married at the alter dork!

MMDad

Lem Putt
I didn't fink it was dat dumb i gots merrid wen i was twelf yers ole and i din'nt invite my little brufer bekuse he dont have no arms or legs and the ball team wanted him to be sekond base that day and he couldnd't come anyhow my neece waz my florer gurl and she was purty she is normel so she gots to be in my weddin.

Isn't Mikey your little brother? That would explain things.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Apparently your son isn't a normal child either. He has ADHD, right? Are you going to let him come to the wedding? I mean, he may be running up and down the aisle or something and you won't be able to enjoy yourself.

I find it hard to believe anyone can be this ... selfish, stupid, and lame. Un-effin'-believable!