just a question

ocean733

i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

Wow. Are you for real? You should be ashamed of yourself. :nono:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
God forbid you have a child one day with "special" needs. What will you do? Leave him or her at the hospial

Shame on you

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

Look I was bored by page four so here goes.

NitWhit!! You cannot leagally marry someone else when you are already married. It does not matter if he is away at sea.

May you only hope that you will never need someone to wipe your azz ,push your chair around or bathe your contrite self.

I must go now as I just heard there is a killer sale at Old Navy.

sockgirl77

Look I was bored by page four so here goes.

NitWhit!! You cannot leagally marry someone else when you are already married. It does not matter if he is away at sea.

May you only hope that you will never need someone to wipe your azz ,push your chair around or bathe your contrite self.

I must go now as I just heard there is a killer sale at Old Navy.

What time do they close?