just a question

Geek

too late now.

First: you should go back to school and see if you can get past 6th grade this time.

Second: i would hope you love your nephew moreso because of his difficulties.

Third: You're a selfish BEYOTCH, and any man that would marry you is either an idiot or gay (or both).

You should go buy a dog and let him bite you.

She gave her dog away.

Geek

look until you know me dont call me a ##### and another thing they were told him could come to the after party but not my ceremony and they said why let one be there for the ceremony and not the other. and that if they dont bring him to the ceremony that they would miss out on so much because they live an hour away and it take them 2 hours to get back. well it just sounds to me and my other family members that they just dont want to come any way . he is a veggie on live support staying alive so his parents can live off the state. now what knid of bad things do you people have a say about me now. oh i do have kids of my own and no they are not normal so i do know how it is.

From your posts you have a chubby 8 year old that is on Adhd meds and has tubes in his ears. You live in Laurel Glen.

You are comparing your son's situation to your nephew's?

poster

look until you know me dont call me a ##### and another thing they were told him could come to the after party but not my ceremony and they said why let one be there for the ceremony and not the other. and that if they dont bring him to the ceremony that they would miss out on so much because they live an hour away and it take them 2 hours to get back. well it just sounds to me and my other family members that they just dont want to come any way . he is a veggie on live support staying alive so his parents can live off the state. now what knid of bad things do you people have a say about me now. oh i do have kids of my own and no they are not normal so i do know how it is.

Now that's a shocker!:faint:

Whatever the circumstances what you have asked of them is wrong.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I am so disgusted, I am tempted to say something that could get me kicked off of this forum. You are a foul, horrible, nasty being who has no right to live. How dare you be such a selfish whore. It's a good thing I can't come through this computer or I'd slap you so hard you'd learn first hand how it feels to be a "veggie" and I don't think a single person here would stop me.

And I'm one of the nicer people on this board.

J

jaybeeztoo

I am so disgusted, I am tempted to say something that could get me kicked off of this forum. You are a foul, horrible, nasty being who has no right to live. How dare you be such a selfish whore. It's a good thing I can't come through this computer or I'd slap you so hard you'd learn first hand how it feels to be a "veggie" and I don't think a single person here would stop me.

:killingme

WOW!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical

:yahoo:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Just let it out....Don't hold back....:buddies: :yay:

Callie girl

i am getting merried in july and i cant wait my niece was my flower girl til this morning when her parents said they didnt want her in it because i am not letting there son come to my wedding see he isnt a normal child he has all these things they have to carry around to keep him alive and they beep all the time i dont want to listen to all that while myself and soon to be hubby enjoy are selfs along with all the other grest we have invited. am i wrong for not inviting him to or should i just move on and go with someone else.

I didn't read the whole thread but just off this you sound like a very selfish person. Is that not your nephew to? Hope you never have a handicapped child it may cut in to your life.

bcp

In My Opinion
no i dont feel selfish if you only new my family you would understand forget i even ask you people anything

are they all seriously retarded and you are afraid that during the wedding when the beeping starts they will all start hitting their ears while saying "oh, no, oh no," over and over again while walking in circles bumping into each other and knocking down chairs?

I understand.

the above periods and commas are for the use of the other forum members, since I was writing this to dm, I figured that I would write in such a manner that could be understood by her.

thank you for your consideration in this matter.

bcp

In My Opinion
From your posts you have a chubby 8 year old that is on Adhd meds and has tubes in his ears. You live in Laurel Glen.

You are comparing your son's situation to your nephew's?

anymore, chubby on adhd meds with tubes in the ears is normal.

all of those issues will be outgrown in just a few short years.

then the fun starts

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

1. I already know more about you than I want to.

2. They live 1 hour away but it takes them 2 hours to get back? Does somebody move their house while they are gone?

3. That child is not a "veggie". He is not edible unless you are a Jeffrey Dahmer type. Furthermore perhaps he is still alive on that machine because, unlike you, other people value and love him as a person and want him around.

4. Your children have my sincere sympathy and I hope they have somebody besides you to learn compassion from.

bcp

In My Opinion
1. I already know more about you than I want to.

2. They live 1 hour away but it takes them 2 hours to get back? Does somebody move their house while they are gone?

3. That child is not a "veggie". He is not edible unless you are a Jeffrey Dahmer type. Furthermore perhaps he is still alive on that machine because, unlike you, other people value and love him as a person and want him around.

4. Your children have my sincere sympathy and I hope they have somebody besides you to learn compassion from.

all joking aside, I dont think that one off post is warrents making a complete decision on her value as a human.

it is quite possible that things have just built up to a point that she let loose.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
all joking aside, I dont think that one off post is warrents making a complete decision on her value as a human.

it is quite possible that things have just built up to a point that she let loose.

She continues to post negatively about this child (three different posts in this one thread that I have seen) as though he is less than human calling him a "veggie" and behaving as though he is not really related to her although he is actually her nephew. That's very low - to act like that and to even accuse his parents of only keeping him alive to collect money from the state. I find all of these things really disturbing and sick.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
How did I miss this thread until now?! :doh:

And one of the best posts I have ever read on here. I'm so glad I'm on BSG's good side (most of the time). :lol: :huggy:

look until you know me dont call me a #####...
And to you... :lol: I can not lob any better scolding at you than has already been delivered. I do have to wonder what you expect people to think of you when you come on and post such ignorant, selfish, rude things - about someone in your own family, no less. I mean, surely this is not the first time others have laughed at you so why are you surprised this time?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
How did I miss this thread until now?! :doh:

And one of the best posts I have ever read on here. I'm so glad I'm on BSG's good side (most of the time). :lol: :huggy:

And to you... :lol: I can not lob any better scolding at you than has already been delivered. I do have to wonder what you expect people to think of you when you come on and post such ignorant, selfish, rude things - about someone in your own family, no less. I mean, surely this is not the first time others have laughed at you so why are you surprised this time?

I'm starting to feel like the forum biatch.....