Kamala Harris Actions and Reactions

Hijinx

The way our Congress and Biden/Harris are pushing LGTBQ a person would believe they are one large voting block. It's claimed that they aren't but then here they come every day with another bill to make them more equal than hetero folks.

Now if they can make laws to let men enter women's rest rooms shouldn't there be another law that says women can have rest rooms of their own where the store bought vagina or the dress wearing fruits still packing folks cannot enter?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sunny Hostin Says Criticism Of Kamala Harris Laughing In Poland Is ‘Based In Racism’

Hostin interjected and said it was about “constantly” questioning “the qualifications of black women, and that’s why people are saying that she’s unprepared.”

Grisham said she disagreed, but Hostin responded that it was about “racism” and more.

“You can disagree, but that’s the truth of it,” Hostin said. “And so this is based in racism. This is based in misogyny, and we’re talking about a woman that has extensive experience abroad, extensive experience as an attorney, extensive experience as the chief legal officer of one of our largest states in the country.”

“And I think this is just much ado about nothing,” she added. “We didn’t talk about Vice President Pence’s…the right didn’t talk about his handling of the COVID epidemic…or the AIDS epidemic which I think led to, you know, thousands and thousands of deaths. What they’re talking about is her laugh. She was there as an emissary really, and she wanted to reassure the NATO allies that — that as Russia steps up its attacks on Ukraine that the United States was going to be supportive.”

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Like her saying, Ukraine is this big country next to Russia . :rolleyes:
Stolen from a friend...

Recap of Commala's trip.
For those that don't know, Poland is a medium sized country in Europe and Europe is what's known as a continent. I am traveling via airplane which is a mode of transportation that actually flies like a bird through the skies at very high rates of speed. It slows down. It's scary. I am here. I am standing. See me stand.

herb749

Joe Biden has an excuse for his gaffe's he has dementia.
What is Kamala's excuse?

Don't you know he has a stuttering problem . :rolleyes:

If it keeps being used some of his former speeches from 20+ yrs ago will come out where he doesn't. Its dementia.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Her Office Has A Higher Turnover Than Taco Bell’: Kamala Harris’ National Security Adviser Latest Staffer To Quit

McEldowney’s announced departure follows on the heels of Harris’ Deputy Press Secretary Sabrina Singh, who revealed last week she was leaving. In February, Kate Childs Graham, the head of Harris’ speechwriting team, quit.

CNN pointed out, “Last year, communications director Ashley Etienne and press secretary Symone Sanders announced they would be vacating their positions. Those departures were followed by the exits of two additional staffers in the new year.”

Last June, after Harris’ trip to Central America, Harris’ Director of Advance Karly Satkowiak and Deputy Director of Advance Gabrielle DeFranceschi, also quit. Rajan Kaur, Harris’ director of digital strategies, quit in July.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘A Sign Of Disrespect’: New Book Claims VP Wanted Biden’s Staff To Stand Whenever She Walked In

Among those slights was the fact that Biden’s staffers, who stood when he entered a room, did not do the same for Harris — a move that she interpreted as “a sign of disrespect.”

“Some of Harris’s advisers believed the president’s almost entirely white inner circle did not show the vice president the respect she deserved. Harris worried that Biden’s staff looked down on her; she fixated on real and perceived snubs in ways the West Wing found tedious,” Burns and Martin continued.

They went on to say that Harris sent her chief of staff, Tina Flournoy, to address the situation. Flournoy reportedly told Biden top aide Anita Dunn that Harris was not pleased that West Wing staffers did not stand when she entered the room the way they did for the president.

Dunn did not comment specifically on the conversation, but told Politico’s West Wing Playbook, “Everyone in the West Wing has a high degree of respect for the Vice President and the hard work she is doing for this President and our country. Particularly me.”