Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris Holds Georgia Rally in Small Ballroom at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre Due to Low Attendance (VIDEO)​

Kamala Harris held a campaign rally in Atlanta, Georgia, at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre on Friday.

Harris held her rally in deep blue Atlanta in the small ballroom due to low attendance.

The line to get into the venue was not impressive.

WATCH:

Kamala Harris downgrades venue for her Georgia event today TWICE due to low attendance

Kamala is having some type of event at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia today.

I know someone who is doing the setup for the event and they have told me that the @KamalaHarris campaign has now downgraded the space for the event TWICE, from the stadium, to the auditorium, and now to the ball room because Kamala Harris’s campaign can’t get enough people to attend her event in Georgia 6 weeks out from the general election.

The ball room has a max capacity of 650 people.

I have asked the source who is a part of setting the venue up to send photos.

They tell me that Kamala’s campaign has been very disrespectful to the staff at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia and they have been screaming demands at the union members who are setting up the venue.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Since I became aware of the gun story I've tried to keep my powder dry and give Kamala the benefit of the doubt. But the powder is wet and sloppy now. It looks like Kamala owns a mysterious and invisible gun—it's a ghost gun.

Our colleagues at Twitchy are skeptical of Kamala's ghost gun. Townhall's Katie Pavlich asked, "You know how I know Kamala's claim of 'being a gun owner'is totally fake and disingenuous? This, [exchange with Oprah] right here."

"The last thing a gun owner wants is for someone to come into their home and for them to have to defend their life with a firearm. It isn't funny. It's terrifying and a life altering experience," Pavlich explained. She was put off by Harris's flippant attitude. "She laughs about it and says things responsible gun owners don't say."

And then she dropped rolled this blast grenade into the conversation: "Further, if you've done any kind of self defense education or training you know an attorney would tell you to never say this. I find this attitude revolting."

Good point. I wonder if Kamala knows any attorneys.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Says Freedom Is Ours 'By Right' (Except for Speech, Guns and Whatever Else She Doesn't Like)

Kamala Harris was in Georgia today, giving a speech about abortion and lying about 'Trump abortion bans' taking the life of Amber Nicole Thurman. That's wholesale misinformation, because Thurman was able to procure a chemical abortion and died from complications related to that.

And the only freedom Kamala thinks we women (when they can define that word) care about or are entitled to is abortion.

So when Kamala says freedom is ours, she's lying.

WATCH:

glhs837

Power with Control
She's had a gun, I'll bet. Might even still have it. Where it is? She has no idea. When was the last time, if ever, she took it to the range? Not since she left her job as an SF Prosecutor.

But one thing I'm pretty damn sure of. This claim that I have one and if someone breaks in placed in the present tense? Nope. No way in hell the USSS allows protectees to have personal weapons.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

More from The Washington Times:

Vice President Kamala Harris on Wednesday acknowledged that corporate price gouging is not widespread, despite her campaign’s instance that it’s rampant and tackling it would bring down costs for Americans.
Speaking at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Leadership Conference, Ms. Harris said it was critical for the administration to tackle “price gouging on behalf of corporations to lower the cost of groceries for Americans.” She accused companies of taking advantage of extreme weather emergencies or the COVID-19 pandemic to raise prices and pad profits.
“People are desperate because of these kinds of emergencies, desperate for support. And then some, you know, corporations — and it’s very few of them that do this — but then jack up prices to make it more difficult for desperate people to just get by,” she said.
Ms. Harris has made combating price gouging one of the tentpoles of her economic proposals, vowing to penalize companies “that exploit crises and break the rules.”

She's so bad at this. Not only was price gouging a lie to begin with -- it was her first and, really, only policy proposal. A bad one, to be sure, but a proposal.

Now she's saying it doesn't happen that frequently.

Which also means inflation is due to the policies of her administration.

Golly, she's terrible at this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Bret Stephens asks Stephanie Ruhle why Kamala Harris has not done interviews and stated clearly what her policy positions are. Ruhle responds that 'We don't live in Nirvana':

Bret Stephens: "I'm an undecided voter. I'm not sure I want to vote for Kamala. My fear is that she doesn't really have a very good command of what she wants to do as president.

It would be great for her to sit down with you, or George Stephanopoulos, or you Stephanie.

It's not too much to ask Kamala 'Are you for a Palestinian state, if Hamas is going to run that state?'"

Stephanie Ruhle: "If you don't like her answer, are you going to vote for Trump? Kamala Harris is not running for perfect, she is running against Trump.

We have two choices. There are some things that you might not know her answer too.

In 2024, we know exactly what Trump will do, who he is, and the kind of threat he is to democracy."

Bret Stephens: "The problem that a lot of people have with Kamala is that we don't know her answer to anything."

Ruhle: "But you know his answer to everything."

Stephens: "People also are expected to have some idea of what the program that you're supposed to vote for.

I don't think it's a lot to ask for her to sit down for a real interview."

Ruhle: "When you move to Nirvana, I'll be your next door neighbor. We don't live there."

Stephanie Ruhle thinks it's 'utopian' to demand Kamala Harris go through the process that every other candidate for president has gone through, a public vetting process.

Turns out, Stephanie Ruhle and her ilk are the true 'threats to democracy'.

Ramp Guy

"According to psychiatrist and body language expert Carol Lieberman, Kamala Harris suffers from "imposter syndrome," a psychological condition where a person lacks confidence in their competence and feels they don't deserve to succeed."

When the only thing in her life she can count on is a well used pair of "knee pads", it's easy to understand why she "suffers from "imposter syndrome,"

Imagine wanting someone to run the country that didn’t even know her boss had dementia.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris BEGS For Second Debate Against Trump After CNN Anchor ADMITS Their Polls Are BS!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump Declines Second Debate on CNN After Harris Agrees, Says It’s Too Late

Vice President Kamala Harris on Sept. 21 accepted an invitation from CNN to debate former President Donald Trump for a second time, though the prospect of another showdown between the presidential candidates appears highly unlikely as the former president told rallygoers in North Carolina on the same day that the proposed date is too late in the election cycle for a debate.

“I will gladly accept a second presidential debate on October 23. I hope @realDonaldTrump will join me,” Harris said in a post on X, in response to a post from CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins.

The Trump campaign responded to an inquiry from The Epoch Times regarding CNN’s invitation by pointing to Trump’s Sept. 12 post on Truth Social, which states emphatically that there won’t be a subsequent debate.

herb749

Trump Declines Second Debate on CNN After Harris Agrees, Says It’s Too Late

Vice President Kamala Harris on Sept. 21 accepted an invitation from CNN to debate former President Donald Trump for a second time, though the prospect of another showdown between the presidential candidates appears highly unlikely as the former president told rallygoers in North Carolina on the same day that the proposed date is too late in the election cycle for a debate.

“I will gladly accept a second presidential debate on October 23. I hope @realDonaldTrump will join me,” Harris said in a post on X, in response to a post from CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins.

The Trump campaign responded to an inquiry from The Epoch Times regarding CNN’s invitation by pointing to Trump’s Sept. 12 post on Truth Social, which states emphatically that there won’t be a subsequent debate.

Why CNN again. They had their shot. Then ABC. Fox should get a 3rd debate, although they would bend over backwards not to show the obvious bias that ABC showed.

Hessian

SO...will the Vice President....once she becomes president cripple the economies of several states and then urge the passage of the deeply distrusted & unpopular Green New Deal that died hard in congress? Yes,...yes she will:

Hessian

There are multiple reasons why the Green New deal died hard...and the governmental controls while crippling so much of our economy, travel regulations, home heating, etc etc. I KNOW it will not pass, thus Kamala will pull the plan from Soetoro's playbook and use her pen & phone to dictate how to use the EPA to force it....
So, how is that "Saving Democracy" story go again?