Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A National Law Enforcement group has endorsed Kamala Harris for president. That sounds like a super big deal, right? Heck, USA Today is all but wetting themselves they're so excited about it.

From USA Today:

A group of national law enforcement leaders have endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris weeks after the National Fraternal Order of Police backed former President Donald Trump.
The group, Police Leaders for Community Safety, was created in 2024 as a non-partisan 501(c)4, and describes itself as an organization that represents dozens of police officials. In a press release Monday, chairwoman Sue Riseling expressed the organization's support for Harris.

Read that again.

It was founded in 2024 and represents DOZENS of police officials.

Dozens.

Wow.

STOP THE PRESSES.

The single most astroturfed Presidential campaign in modern U.S. history.

The stunning endorsement that “normally backs Trump?”

They are referring to the Police Leaders for Community Safety, which was founded in March of THIS YEAR.

It’s a fake group.

Wow, what a shocker! The "Police Leaders for Community Safety" that *magically* appeared just this year backing Kamala? Truly the most organic endorsement ever. Nothing says grassroots like a fake group born yesterday!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

According to a source who was on a Harris-Walz campaign training call attended by veteran campaign strategist James Carville, Carville went absolutely BALLISTIC yelling expletives at two young Democrat staffers, including @0liviajulianna who works for the Collin Allred Senate campaign.

The fiery barrage of insults included “dumb fat bi tch” directed at Julianna, and “out of touch fag gots” began when the young staffers presented Carville with some social media videos they’ve been working on to appeal to White male voters. Carville was not impressed by any of them, saying they lacked substance.

When a visibly shaken gay male staffer told Carville he needed to apologize for using the F word, Carville told him to take his camo hat and shove it up his ass before leaving the call.

The joy is gone.

🤣

Classic Carville .... I wonder if he gets a pass for fagg ots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

If this is true, Carville is right. That Democrats are insular, hence, socially inbred, and FAR out of touch with average Americans is increasingly true. That Carville is pissed off by it is tough luck. That's your party, James. You own it.

If Carville had a care for America and his party, he’d work to pull them back from the far left lunatic fringe, stop his venal verbal attacks on those he disagrees with and put his considerable intelligence to good use.

https://twitter.com/nicolosi_frank/status/1838615240927592705

SamSpade

You know what - about the fake law enforcement endorsement?

MOST of the nation's voters will NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT. They'd have to be a LOT MORE tuned in than they are, and while many know about Kamala on Oprah and Taylor Swift endorsing her - most are going to vote on what they think is best for them.

A generation or more ago, a MUCH SMARTER man ran a campaign similarly - very very few specifics. It was all good times and happy faces, and platitudes. The slogan was "Why Not the Best?". Yep. Jimmy Carter. In retrospect, possibly the worst President of the last 100 years. He campaigned on very little, and the nation voted for him - in a close election - because they were justifiably pissed off at Nixon. And Ford, for pardoning him.

I remember Ford's remark at the time - ""My record is one of progress, not platitudes. My record is one of specifics, not smiles."

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_1263.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Step 1. End the filibuster rule Step
2. Pack the Supreme Court Step
3. Statehood for D.C. and P.R. Step
4. Voting rights for 20M illegals

Kamala Harris just admitted today that if elected, she would end the filibuster.

Permanent 1-party rule is on the ballot.

glhs837

Power with Control

Step 1. End the filibuster rule Step
2. Pack the Supreme Court Step
3. Statehood for D.C. and P.R. Step
4. Voting rights for 20M illegals

Kamala Harris just admitted today that if elected, she would end the filibuster.

Permanent 1-party rule is on the ballot.

So the term "reproductive rights" caught my eye. Seems that its exactly not that. But the right to stop reproducing. Which is fine, nobody should be forced to reproduce. But like so many things the left loves, they cant get away from the notion that they have "rights" that allow them to reduce others freedoms. Like the unborn humans right to be born. For the record, I don't know exactly when a collection of cells becomes a human, but I know damn well its before the ninth month.

Kinnakeet

A National Law Enforcement group has endorsed Kamala Harris for president. That sounds like a super big deal, right? Heck, USA Today is all but wetting themselves they're so excited about it.

From USA Today:

Read that again.

It was founded in 2024 and represents DOZENS of police officials.

Dozens.

Wow.

STOP THE PRESSES.

The single most astroturfed Presidential campaign in modern U.S. history.

The stunning endorsement that “normally backs Trump?”

They are referring to the Police Leaders for Community Safety, which was founded in March of THIS YEAR.

It’s a fake group.

Wow, what a shocker! The "Police Leaders for Community Safety" that *magically* appeared just this year backing Kamala? Truly the most organic endorsement ever. Nothing says grassroots like a fake group born yesterday!

Fake azz sh!t from the dems

Kinnakeet

So the term "reproductive rights" caught my eye. Seems that its exactly not that. But the right to stop reproducing. Which is fine, nobody should be forced to reproduce. But like so many things the left loves, they cant get away from the notion that they have "rights" that allow them to reduce others freedoms. Like the unborn humans right to be born. For the record, I don't know exactly when a collection of cells becomes a human, but I know damn well its before the ninth month.
They need to stop the Negros from reproducing because 3/4 of them will end up worthless

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I noticed a disturbing ad on TV last night aimed at Kamala. It was about aborted babies that survived, but then left to die. The sound in the background, I assume, was a baby gasping for air, then going quiet. :twitch:

glhs837

Power with Control
I noticed a disturbing ad on TV last night aimed at Kamala. It was about aborted babies that survived, but then left to die. The sound in the background, I assume, was a baby gasping for air, then going quiet. :twitch:

They like to not talk about it. But there was that clip from VA. Note, the Gov, who is a doctor, was referring to babies born with severe issues or non-viable when he said the choice to resuscitate. or provide care would be a discussion. But the issue under discussion was that the bill before them allowed for abortions through the 3rd trimester, and reduced the number of doctors needed to certify that the health of the mother would be "substantially and irremediably impaired" from three to one. Oh, and is struck "substantially and irremediably" from in front of impaired.

Effectively making abortions right up til the moment of birth available on the word of one doctor saying "Yep, health was gonna be impaired.". Hell, every parents health is impaired by a birth, even if only for the first six months. Article also has the audio of the interview.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Effectively making abortions right up til the moment of birth available on the word of one doctor saying "Yep, health was gonna be impaired.". Hell, every parents health is impaired by a birth, even if only for the first six months. Article also has the audio of the interview.
Especially those men giving birth! How painful that must be. :rolleyes:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Wow I love @RealCandaceO investigations!!!

Candace trying to find Kamala’s black heritage and can’t !!

Yesterday, 42k people tuned in LIVE as we broke an incredible story:

Kamala Harris LIED in her book by presenting a mysterious black woman as her “grandmother”.

Today, we have secured birth & death certificates that make this undeniable.

According to death records, Kamala’s “grandma” died before Kamala was born so who is in the photo with her?

Why didn’t anyone realize this blunder sooner?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sen. Sinema lambastes Harris over call to scrap abortion filibuster: 'Absolutely terrible, shortsighted idea'

"To state the supremely obvious, eliminating the filibuster to codify Roe v Wade also enables a future Congress to ban all abortion nationwide," Sinema, who left the Democratic Party in 2022, wrote on X.

"What an absolutely terrible, shortsighted idea," she added.

Sen. Joe Manchin (I-W.V.), a strong supporter of the filibuster, echoed Sinema's comments, saying that the filibuster is the "Holy Grail of democracy."

"Shame on her," Manchin said at the Capitol, CNN reported. "She knows the filibuster is the Holy Grail of democracy. It’s the only thing that keeps us talking and working together. If she gets rid of that, then this would be the House on steroids."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC ROASTS Kamala Harris FAILING To Answer Questions After She BOMBS ANOTHER SOFTBALL Interview!​

SamSpade

These kinds of issues are amusing - and they point to character, that someone is stupid enough to promulgate a story that is not only easily disproved, but it's not even a matter of subjectivity. It's on the order of that famous shot of AOC weeping through a chain link fence - TO AN EMPTY PARKING LOT.

Unfortunately, they generally don't have any effect on elections. The Hunter laptop thing was shown that it WOULD HAVE - but that's a matter of criminality and deep state BS.

So I'm not concerned that - she's not really "black". I mean, if I'd never seen her before and saw a pic, I would probably NOT conclude she is black.
I am not concerned that she lied about her grandmother - it's the kind of issue that maybe a few thousand people who have already made up their mind about her are ever going to see.

I'm more concerned about what she has done for the last four years - at one time claiming credit for the "accomplishments" of the current administration and the resounding implication that she is - "co-President" - with Joe on all things (something he confirmed on "The View") while at the same time making a case for CHANGE. And you can't have it both wasy - either you're RESPONSIBLE for effing up the country - or not. You can't claim credit and also be in denial.

I'm concerned that a current VP - who is more or less, the acting President - is making promises as to what she will DO in the next administration - when she still has four months to do what she's made no effort to do in the last four years.

I'm concerned that her ideas - now being fleshed out - are TERRIBLE.

I'm concerned that she insists that the problem with inflation and high prices on grocereis, energy, rent, and so on - are all massive price gouging by every major company in America - and have nothing to do with government mismanagement and the willful, intentional effort to rasie gas prices in a lame effort to stem the use of fossil fuels. That people are going into debt because they cannot pay the costs of living - credit card debt is rising, because interest rates are high (which also means, people don't want to buy or sell houses) - people have had to raid their savings and RETIREMENT because their wages aren't keeping up ---

And they are trying to say, nope, nothing to do with anything WE DID.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris’s Latest Word Salad: ‘Let That Then Inspire Us by Helping Us to Be Inspired’

“We need to guard that spirit. We have to guard that spirit. Let it always inspire us. Let it always be the source of our optimism, which is that spirit that is uniquely American. Let that then inspire us by helping us to be inspired to solve the problems that so many face, including our small business owners,” the Democrat said.

Clips of the wordy speech were shared online, garnering hundreds of thousands of views after the Trump War Room posted it on X:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Kamala Harris Interview With MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle Was a RATINGS DUD

Earlier this week, Kamala Harris did an interview with Stephanie Ruhle of MSNBC. Now the numbers are in and they are not good.

One estimate indicates that only 1.8 million people watched the segment. For contrast, when Donald Trump appeared on the Greg Gutfeld show last week, almost 5 million people tuned in, and that media appearance didn’t get half as much pre-hype as the Harris MSNBC spot.

On top of that, Kamala’s MSNBC interview was another softball festival, leaving voters with very little new insight into what Harris would do as president.

Take a look at the numbers:

TV RATINGS: Kamala Harris' Stephanie Ruhle interview on MSNBC was watched by just 1.8 million viewers at 7 p.m last night.

Nielsen numbers indicate that 2.2 million viewers watched The @IngrahamAngle that aired on Fox News at the same time.

Last week, Donald Trump’s appearance on Gutfeld! with @greggutfeld was watched by nearly 5 million viewers.