Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris FACE PLANTS IN AWKWARD All The Smoke Interview After CONFRONTED On If She Is BLACK!​

Squiddie

The headphones aren't even plugged in and there's nothing written down on that paper. She really hates us all that much and thinks we're that stupid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala's Katrina

By Monica Showalter

It looks like Lahaina was a model, not a muck-up, in the federal response to natural disasters in the administration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

The response to the aftermath of Hurricane Helene across 800 miles of ten states suggests it.
Get a load of Harris, who has decided that now's the time for an Instagram shoot.

Many noticed how 'Potemkin' it was:

The affected area has no electricity, no food, no water, no roads and at least a thousand are missing in North Carolina. There are many out reporting that FEMA is nowhere in sight. Yet here we are, looking at her response, which was to pose for an Instagram picture.

Now that she's on the hot seat for it, she's not answering any questions from the press:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Did anyone notice that her happy place is marinating a pork roast. Isn't her husband Jewish?
Ahhh. No biggie.

A jewish friend of mine jumped right in and dug into the BBQ Ribs at a gathering i had one time.

Probably just had to say a couple Awgathas, 10 Hail Marys and sacrifice a goat when he got home.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kamala Harris FINALLY showed up yesterday to give a five minute scripted speech on Helene followed by taking zero questions. No no, she wandered away from the podium and pretended to be deeply involved with the people behind here. Some have said that when she thought no one was looking she was laughing it up BUT since we didn't see that ourselves we'll call that a rumor.

For now.

A very believable rumor.

Especially after seeing her gross behavior during the FEMA briefing ... this is not how a president behaves. We get it, she's watched Biden refuse to answer questions for nearly four years now but she just looks like a smug, puffy, incompetent cow.

Watch:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Here's a Typical White Dude for Harris Getting His Groove On

Kamala Harris had better hope there are a lot of White Dudes for Harris out there, because as MSNBC reported, "It's men. The real struggle for the Harris campaign is young men, all the men, men of color, white men."

Remember this?

Anyway, here's the unofficial White Dudes for Harris dance:

As a woman, this is the best birth control I’ve ever seen.

https://twitter.com/BasedSavannah/status/1840506487531069772

I've never been so dry in my life

Ramp Guy

Here's a Typical White Dude for Harris Getting His Groove On

Kamala Harris had better hope there are a lot of White Dudes for Harris out there, because as MSNBC reported, "It's men. The real struggle for the Harris campaign is young men, all the men, men of color, white men."

Remember this?

Anyway, here's the unofficial White Dudes for Harris dance:

As a woman, this is the best birth control I’ve ever seen.

I've never been so dry in my life

Oh, my eyes... my eyes... does anyone have any bleach?

(you need to put a warning label on that!)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“…and if the goal is truly about equality, it has to be about a goal of saying everybody should end up in the same place. And since we didn't start in the same place, some folks might need more.”

She’s a full blown Marxist

Hijinx

Equity is never assured. How many get the opportunity to start out our knees in front of Willie Brown and end up in the VP house on the Naval Observatory.