Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

PJay

"Did you know that Kamala Harris Helped Protect a Baby Organ Harvesting Operation, and Prosecuted the Journalist who Exposed it? • David Daleiden is a journalist who went undercover for two years and exposed a baby organ harvesting operation ran by Planned Parenthood • Dec 3, 2015, Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California told agents that “Planned Parenthood would like the computers used to produce the videos seized.” • Early 2016, California Attorney General Kamala Harris had a secret meeting with Planned Parenthood officials. • Two weeks later, Kamala’s state DOJ agents raided David Daleiden's home — looking for these videos. • Kamala Harris as CA AG prosecuted the journalist David Daleiden and refused to prosecute any of the criminals with Planned Parenthood… who were literally selling baby organs. • David Daleiden and his associates at CMP were hit with a multi-million dollar punishment for exposing Planned Parenthood organ harvesting operation. In the videos… this is what was exposed: • They discussed the collection of body parts from Aborted fetuses, How they do it not to ruin the specimen’s, over lunch… • (PP) negotiating prices for fetal tissue • “We have a fair amount of colleagues who generate a lot of income doing this.” —— “ I want a Lamborghini” • Adjusting medical procedures to preserve body parts for research groups to purchase. “It’s all a matter of line items” • University of Pittsburgh was taking the scalps of 5 month old aborted babies & grafting them onto lab rats. —— This study was funded by the NIAID. Kamala Covered up a Baby Organ Harvesting Operation https://rumble.com/v5ifjot-did-you-know-that-kamala-harris-protected-a-baby-organ-harvesting-operation.html… Planned Parenthood Bombshell https://rumble.com/v2q89re-planned-parenthood-end-the-human-trafficking-of-aborted.html… The Raid https://rumble.com/v5a7bxx-kamala-harris-tried-to-seize-undercover-planned-parenthood-videos.html..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

How Joe Biden's fury at being 'overthrown' by Kamala Harris now threatens to derail his VP's campaign

President Joe Biden's relationship with his No. 2 has soured ever since she replaced him at the top of the Democrat's 2024 presidential ticket.
Vice President Kamala Harris' team has experienced increased tension with Biden's staff, nearly a dozen people familiar with the situation detailed to Axios in a new report.

While aides say that Biden and his team want Harris to win in November, many have lingering bruises from the president being pushed out of his reelection bid.

'They're too much in their feelings,' a Harris ally said of Biden's team.

In recent weeks, the conflict has simmered to the public where some actions have raised eyebrows over the tension between the president and his VP.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Time magazine owner calls out Kamala Harris for turning down multiple interview requests

The owner of Time magazine called out Vice President Kamala Harris for turning down multiple interview requests with the prominent publication as the campaign for the White House enters the final homestretch.

Marc Benioff, who has owned Time since 2018, criticized the Democratic nominee on Sunday while pointing out that ex-President Donald Trump and President Biden — before he dropped out — both sat down for interviews during their campaigns.

“Despite multiple requests, TIME has not been granted an interview with Kamala Harris — unlike every other Presidential candidate,” tweeted Benioff, who is best known as the founder of Salesforce.com.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Voters Say Harris’ Policy Flip-Flops On Fracking, Immigration Are ‘Politically Motivated’: I&I/TIPP Poll

Vice President Kamala Harris’ past strong opposition to fracking and to former President Donald Trump’s “border wall” appears to have undergone a radical shift in recent weeks. But voters don’t think the shift is real. Indeed, more than half now call Harris’ abrupt policy changes on these hot-button issues “politically motivated,” the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows.

With the election now merely weeks away, voters are looking at candidates stances on key issues to decide how they vote. But they also understand that, in politics, promises made on the campaign trail have a way of never being seen again once the candidate is elected.

Are voters having such a moment of recognition right now with Harris, who never faced primary voters and thus never had to fully explain all of her policy positions in detail?
It sure looks that way.

The national online I&I/TIPP Poll of 977 likely voters, taken from Oct.2-Oct.4, shows voters are highly suspicious of Harris and her recent policy changes. The poll has a +/-3.2 percentage point margin of error.

I&I/TIPP asked likely voters the following question: “Do you believe Kamala Harris’s positions on the following issues are genuine conversions or politically motivated for the coming election?” The issues included the “Border wall” and “Fracking.”

Among those responding to the border wall issue, 55% called it “politically motivated,” while just 34% deemed it “genuine conversion.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The KISS Of Death: The Case Against Kamala In Six Simple Numbers

KISS. The age-old, sage advice to Keep It Simple, Stupid.

With voting already underway, the Trump-Vance campaign has at its disposal a historically simple case to drop the KISS of death on Kamala Harris’ candidacy.

Six numbers utterly disqualify the most inadequate, incompetent, ineffectual, insubstantial candidate ever put forward by a major party for the office of president of the United States of America.

These numbers must be repeated, daily, by the two members of the Republican ticket and every imaginable surrogate between now and the final closing of the final polling place November 5.

Here we go:

$17,080

Kacklin’ Kamala laments “so many Americans trying to make it all work every day … sitting around their own kitchen tables and facing their own financial pressures.”

You bet. And she knows exactly why. According to the House Budget Committee, that $17,080 was, as of this summer, the annual Harris-Biden “inflation tax” on the average American household. A number that has only grown since, despite a supposed “cooling” that did not preclude continued leaps in food, shelter, medical, and apparel costs in the latest Consumer Price Index report.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Note how many media outlets repeat that this event was full of "undecided Latino voters" -- simply repeating Univision's corporate press release -- when it turns out the event actually full of avowed Kamala-supporting voters who were recruited through a "fan" casting company!

Univision's Kamala Harris "town hall" for "undecided Latino Voters" was actually filled with avowed Kamala supporters
https://t.co/ILstP2vEcJ

GregV814

well, Kamalamama is fit for duty SIR!!! by a real doctor..... like the doctor claiming Biden was good to go....
Was it none other than Dr. Nick from the Simpsons??? Hi everybody!!!