Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 A story in three headlines! First, anti-DEI warrior Chris Rufo, who took down Harvard’s gay black president for plagiarism, published this Substack article two short days ago:

image 9.png

On the same day, the New York Times, leaping to the plagiarizing vice president’s defense, ran a classic “Republicans pounce!” story. Admitting that Kamala cut-and-pasted parts of her 2009 book, ironically titled “Smart on Crime,” the Times framed the scandal as conservatives taking advantage of a poor, misunderstood — but joyful — Vice President who merely lapsed.

image 10.png

It was just a lapse. It can happen to the best of us! Kamala lapsed into something all right. Amusingly, the increasingly poorly written New York Times overlooked the fact that “lapse” means something someone did before but stopped.

So ironically, the Times accidentally accused Kamala of being a serial plagiarist. In other words, friendly fire.

Finally and third, this morning’s (not paywalled!) Washington Post headline:

image 11.png

In other words, Kamala might have done it on accident. The Washington Post’s attempt to cover for Kamala was even more accidentally destructive than the Times’ “lapses” argument. According to WaPo, Kamala’s not a plagiarist, she’s just stupid:

image 12.png

More friendly fire! The WaPo’s quoted “plagiarism experts” did their best to soft-pedal the scandal — it’s nuanced — but were forced to admit that, technically speaking, Kamala did in fact plagiarize several parts of her awful book:

image 13.png

All in all, with all that friendly fire, Kamala probably felt like she was being attacked by a swarm of indignant bees. And this is how desperate the Kamala campaign is getting: behold yesterday’s headline from Bloomberg:

image 14.png

Reviewing Reparations! So.

herb749

🔥 A story in three headlines! First, anti-DEI warrior Chris Rufo, who took down Harvard’s gay black president for plagiarism, published this Substack article two short days ago:

image 9.png

On the same day, the New York Times, leaping to the plagiarizing vice president’s defense, ran a classic “Republicans pounce!” story. Admitting that Kamala cut-and-pasted parts of her 2009 book, ironically titled “Smart on Crime,” the Times framed the scandal as conservatives taking advantage of a poor, misunderstood — but joyful — Vice President who merely lapsed.

image 10.png

It was just a lapse. It can happen to the best of us! Kamala lapsed into something all right. Amusingly, the increasingly poorly written New York Times overlooked the fact that “lapse” means something someone did before but stopped.

So ironically, the Times accidentally accused Kamala of being a serial plagiarist. In other words, friendly fire.

Finally and third, this morning’s (not paywalled!) Washington Post headline:

image 11.png

In other words, Kamala might have done it on accident. The Washington Post’s attempt to cover for Kamala was even more accidentally destructive than the Times’ “lapses” argument. According to WaPo, Kamala’s not a plagiarist, she’s just stupid:

image 12.png

More friendly fire! The WaPo’s quoted “plagiarism experts” did their best to soft-pedal the scandal — it’s nuanced — but were forced to admit that, technically speaking, Kamala did in fact plagiarize several parts of her awful book:

image 13.png

All in all, with all that friendly fire, Kamala probably felt like she was being attacked by a swarm of indignant bees. And this is how desperate the Kamala campaign is getting: behold yesterday’s headline from Bloomberg:

image 14.png

Reviewing Reparations! So.

She could use the knucklehead excuse and steal it from her VP choice. The lib media accepted it from him.

ontheriver

A friend sent me something that outlines Kammy's husband Doug's ties to soros, clinton's and his former enployment. It's VERY interesting. I don't have bookface but it is circulating there. Can someone post it? I was aware of some of the connections, but, shew.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A friend sent me something that outlines Kammy's husband Doug's ties to soros, clinton's and his former enployment. It's VERY interesting. I don't have bookface but it is circulating there. Can someone post it? I was aware of some of the connections, but, shew.....
I haven't seen it on FB or X.