Grumpy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

1729074642607.png

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nobody gave me 40 acres and a mule when I became an adult either, you stupida** black c-word. :rolleyes:

At this point, it's obvious even the black people are sick of her pandering. The first black POTUS (Clinton) and the 2nd black POTUS (Obama) are not helping her. If I didn't know better, I would think they were all trying to sabotage her.

What a nitwit she proves herself to be every single day. I can't WAIT to see the Brett Baier interview tonight. :popcorn:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nobody gave me 40 acres and a mule when I became an adult either, you stupida** black c-word. :rolleyes:

At this point, it's obvious even the black people are sick of her pandering. The first black POTUS (Clinton) and the 2nd black POTUS (Obama) are not helping her. If I didn't know better, I would think they were all trying to sabotage her.

What a nitwit she proves herself to be every single day. I can't WAIT to see the Brett Baier interview tonight. :popcorn:
I've had the same thoughts.

I was visiting my friend last weekend, ever so short, and we got to talking about this. She's Independent but leans left. Even she said that Kamala is NOT Presidential material. She didn't say she would vote for Trump, but DEFINATELY not Kamala.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Kamala BLAMES Trump After Charlamagne Confronts On Her Causing The Border Crisis In AWKWARD Townhall​

Charlamagne us a whore, too.

Crying all summer how she wouldn't give him an interview and bashing her campaign as having no real policies. Now he he can't slurp her a** fast enough

🤣