Kamala Harris

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've got the idiot on ignore. My comment was based on Donna Brazile praising the pick of an African-American woman for the VP spot on the Dem ticket.

Donna knows damn well that Kamala Harris is NOT African at all.

I love Donna and when she's talking for herself she's sound and insightful. When she's spewing Democrat rhetoric, however, she sounds just as doltish as the rest of them. Which is too bad because she's a classic liberal, the kind I can get behind although I don't agree with them on everything. When she whips out the White Prog Spew she's disappointing.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
But not for Biden. He's already said he will force us to wear masks. Who better for him than "the enforcer" Kamala to make sure it happens?
As long as Kamala doesn't pick the masks...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well yea, she's basically a cop who wants to be President.

Absolutely horrible pick by the DNC.
FIFY
Biden has issues identifying his wife from his SIL. :lol:
I just had the "these are the only two candidates they could come up with" convo a couple of weeks ago down at Lake Anna.

Crabcatcher79

You say that because you're a racist and think all black people come from Africa. FACT: Jamaica isn't in Africa.

And neither is India, in case that's where you wanted to go next.

You think when she gets pulled over cops ask her where her ancestors are from or does she get treated more harshly because of her skin color

you are trying to draw stupid distinctions because you have no actual criticisms of her

And yes India where her mother is from is part of Asia.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Somewhere recently I remember a spokesperson for the BLM cause bitterly denouncing mixed relationships..."diluting" the pure Black race. So will the radical elements of the BLM turn a cold shoulder to Harris for BOTH her tough prosecution of Blacks AND her relationship?

I predict the Left will do as they're told and come out for Biden/Harris. They will be so saturated with spin between now and election day that they won't remember anything except to vote that D because orange man bad.

Looking at how our overlords have easily sailed to unfettered power over the last few months, I now think Biden will probably win in November. Missy Kamala just sealed the deal for Ole Marse. They just have to figure out how they're going to meld giving people room to destroy with "law and order" Kamala. They have two disparate talking points going on and they're going to have to pick one. Or maybe not - it's not like Democrat voters are paying attention anyway, they just recite the lines they're given.

Crabcatcher79

The next few months should be full of respectful discourse, I'm sure.

These are the best people our main two parties can come up with? :lol:

They are both 100x better than Trump.
They are both experienced , follow the laws and rules and know how to govern. How many people has Biden insulted over his long career the way Trump has in 3.5 years? How often has Biden enriched himself at tax payers expense?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They are both 100x better than Trump.
They are both experienced , follow the laws and rules and know how to govern. How many people has Biden insulted over his long career the way Trump has in 3.5 years? How often has Biden enriched himself at tax payers expense?
Yr a riot, kid. You playing here all week?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But not for Biden. He's already said he will force us to wear masks. Who better for him than "the enforcer" Kamala to make sure it happens?

Kamala also said she "snatch: drug patents away from the pharmaceutical companies.

It's kind of hilarious that the progs whine about authoritarians, and now they have to vote for Kamala Harris. :roflmao:

Crabcatcher79

I predict the Left will do as they're told and come out for Biden/Harris. They will be so saturated with spin between now and election day that they won't remember anything except to vote that D because orange man bad.

Looking at how our overlords have easily sailed to unfettered power over the last few months, I now think Biden will probably win in November. Missy Kamala just sealed the deal for Ole Marse. They just have to figure out how they're going to meld giving people room to destroy with "law and order" Kamala. They have two disparate talking points going on and they're going to have to pick one. Or maybe not - it's not like Democrat voters are paying attention anyway, they just recite the lines they're given.

What overlords have gained power recently? What are you talking about?

Crabcatcher79

Kamala also said she "snatch: drug patents away from the pharmaceutical companies.

It's kind of hilarious that the progs whine about authoritarians, and now they have to vote for Kamala Harris. :roflmao:

We want to wear masks for 6-8 weeks to get rid of the virus like every other first world country has done.

Companies that use government funds to develop vaccines and then break the law should be punished.

why can’t you keep your beliefs straight for a single hour?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

She swears she's going to "take action" on gun control too......whatever that is supposed to mean...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
We want to wear masks for 6-8 weeks to get rid of the virus like every other first world country has done.
Is that why Japan is experiencing the highest infection rate ever? I could only find the chart thru mid July, but the rates continue to climb.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So will the radical elements of the BLM turn a cold shoulder to Harris for BOTH her tough prosecution of Blacks AND her relationship?

well she's a 3 time loser then .... mixed race and she married a white guy and jailed 1000's of brown people

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is that why Japan is experiencing the highest infection rate ever? I could only find the chart thru mid July, but the rates continue to climb.

but, but, but .... Japan was a Sapidus Model of mask wearing - because of the Culture