Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
šŸ”„ Enjoy this clip. Yesterday, ABCā€™s Peter Alexander asked Bidenā€™s ultra-diverse press secretary to explain exactly why it makes sense to give college graduates a $35K hand with their student loans, but not financially massage plumbers, mechanics, welders, and other student-aged people who didnā€™t go to college? The predictable result was more word salad:

image 8.png

CLIP: Jean-Pierre struggles to have a coherent thought (0:52).

If I understand her right, and Iā€™m not sure I do, itā€™s because students are having a hard time, whereas plumbers are doing fine. Itā€™s definitely not to buy votes or anything.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean Pierre CLAIMS HUMILIATING Biden Videos ARE FAKE After Confronted On Him FREEZING UP!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN ROASTS Karine Jean Pierre WORD SALAD After Liberal Media Confronts Her On Biden Having Dementia!​

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
It was surprising - for ONCE - to hear people OTHER than Steve Doocy give her the third degree.

Because THAT IS THEIR JOB.
Theres blood and bits in the water.

Now all the Remoras are joining in on the meal.

Hijinx

She is just another in a long line of incompetents picked by whoever is telling Joebama what to do.
Bootyjudge, Mayorkas, Garland, Yellen, Jack Smith , practically every had of every Government Agency, and yes Dr. Jill too.

frequentflier

happy to be living
She's definitely sweating today!
:lmao:
Why do they even bother to put her out there? She doesn't answer direct questions and offers no real information. "I can't comment on what the president is thinking"- because he's not.
And no offense to people of color that wear their hair like that, I always expect bugs to be jumping off their head.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Why do they even bother to put her out there? She doesn't answer direct questions and offers no real information. "I can't comment on what the president is thinking"- because he's not.
And no offense to people of color that wear their hair like that, I always expect bugs to be jumping off their head.
She's the ONLY ONE who sold her soul to the devil for this job!

At least Jen Psaki took the leap off that ship after only a year! :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Karine Jean Pierre LOSES IT On Liberal Reporters ATTACKING Her During OFF THE RAILS Press Conference​

glhs837

Power with Control
In todays press conference

Grilling Pork Chops GIF by Tailgating Challenge