Karma?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I leave, then they take the karma away? Go figure.:eyebrow:

I know, I enjoy reading both red and green karma, most of the red karma didn't make sense or read as if a child wrote them. Most ammusing.

here is some unofficial green karma for you as we mourn the passing of the karma :frown:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
I leave, then they take the karma away? Go figure.:eyebrow:

So good to have you back home with us again Sadie, we missed you here in Florida.:hot: Good seeing you last weekend!:huggy:As for the karma, shows how much we care, we didn't even know it was gone as, we're sure, most of the people in Maryland don't realize you're gone!:yahoo:

Last edited:

FrmGrl

Get some!
So good to have you back home with us again Sadie, we missed you here in Florida.:hot: Good seeing you last weekend!:huggy:As for the karma, shows how much we care, we didn't even know it was gone as, we're sure, most of the people in Maryland don't realize you're gone!:yahoo:
Very brave of you winnie, considering most people here know the truth about you now.

T

toppick08

:whistle:

I like Piggly Wiggly better.

:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Never gonna let it go, are you?:deadhorse

Everyone is long aware of how cute and funny you are, but maybe it's time to get over it.

:shrug: did I miss something? do I need to get the secret decoder ring out and go back over Sadie's post to see what was hidden in her message. :confused:

Yes it did, thank you.

I don't post here much because i dont like all the drama but i have to agree with remaxrealtor, that sadie is a little over the top and a little bit of a drama whore and we have all seen her picture, thank god for florida! :yahoo: and how are you doing winn dixie! i was accused of being you.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I don't post here much because i dont like all the drama but i have to agree with remaxrealtor, that sadie is a little over the top and a little bit of a drama whore and we have all seen her picture, thank god for florida! :yahoo: and how are you doing winn dixie! i was accused of being you.

ok so you are going by past post's? cause what did sadie possible say in this post about karma that made her a drama whore? or anything else for people to jump on her... so who's really keeping all the crap alive? :whistle:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Some of us would like to know the so called truth about it all... please enlighten us :howdy:
Would love to, but what would be the point. I would just be called a liar. Besides, not into the barn bashing, name calling scene. Sadie found out the truth before she left of the Winn Dixie clan. Thought that information got back to her/them. Lesson learned is you really should be careful who you talk to. Others may not be able to keep their mouths shut. I firmly believe what goes around comes around, so there is no need for me to say anything further.

FrmGrl

Get some!
i dont know what the truth is nor do i know sadie all i know is that sadie was all about sadie,and getting her picture on the forum and grabbing her crotch. SOME LADY!!!
hmm, that pic was posted prior to you becoming a member. So..how did you see it?? And if you dont know someone, why make a snide comment like that?? Some people have big personalities. Whats wrong with that??

Loper

Animal Poor!
i dont know what the truth is nor do i know sadie all i know is that sadie was all about sadie,and getting her picture on the forum and grabbing her crotch. SOME LADY!!!

Hmmm you don't know the truth or Sadie? but yet YOU KNOW Sadie was all about Sadie? How's that if you do not KNOW Sadie? and that she was all about getting her picture on the forum? you know this because of the forums? :whistle:

devinej

haha ya'll are ridiculous. are you trying to pretend to be BZ? we know better. you have been outted.
:coffee:

so nice to know all of you let people get on your nerves. you could try to get to know people instead. have FUN instead of being PARTY POOPERS. life is much nicer that way....

maybe you are just jealous...