Karma?

devinej

whoever is WD must have been frightfully intimidated by sadie. i can think of no other reason for all of this hoo haa. whats the matter with a little friendly competition anyway

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am Winn Dixie.

:bubble:Well...at least one of you is no longer considered to be a coward. Any more confessions? The truth will set you free!:love:

Remax, I have only met you once...I was at the tack shop and terribly ill. What possibly could I have done to you to make you be so hateful towards me? Please let it all out.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
i don't believe i know JB2....i do ride, and i do show, but not around here

It looks like your avatar is part of a magazine or something. I have met so many peeps while I was there I could have met you, but would I know your name?:eyebrow: Are you a friend or foe?

R

remaxrealtor

:bubble:Well...at least one of you is no longer considered to be a coward. Any more confessions? The truth will set you free!:love:

Remax, I have only met you once...I was at the tack shop and terribly ill. What possibly could I have done to you to make you be so hateful towards me? Please let it all out.

I'm not being hateful and I actually have no idea what the whole "winn dixie" thing is about, I was joking when I wrote that. I find it entertaining to read some of this with my coffee, but just SOME of it. There was a time when there were relative topics on here about our horses and feed and grooming and where to ride and it was interesting. I think you have gone a little overboard with making this the Sadie forum and I got tired of it. Enjoy Florida, ride your horses and come on here to tell us what's pertinent to HORSES....not SADIE, not KARMA...HORSES.

Instead of flashing up some cute response on here, take a minute to read back over your posts and maybe you will see what I mean. At times, I have been quite the attention bandit myself, so I speak from experience, that was the past and I'm better for letting it go....move on and love the HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!