Karma?

K

Kain99

Wow! Karma is gone for two days and you guys are right back at it. :otter:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
So good to have you back home with us again Sadie, we missed you here in Florida.:hot: Good seeing you last weekend!:huggy:As for the karma, shows how much we care, we didn't even know it was gone as, we're sure, most of the people in Maryland don't realize you're gone!:yahoo:

:eyebrow: Don't think it was :hot: in Florida last weekend. It sure was a little windy and cold up here in Maryland this past weekend.

Where were you showing in Florida this past weekend WD?:confused: Was that AQHA, USEF, or maybe local schooling shows?

BZHorseMomE

Ahhhhhh:jameo: Now this is really stirring things up to bring Who Cares back into it!

:killingme :lmao:

:diva:

Is "WhoCares" back?

If not "ShowQueen" she mentioned that she might be interested in doing some clinics with some BNT's and to let her know about them. Just incase she isn't on the forum anymore could "BlissfulJumper", "Remax", or you pass the information in the attached thread along to her? http://forums.somd.com/horses/132814-frank-madden-clinic.html There are several in Maryland and a few in PA.

Oh, while I'm on the clinic topic, was "Who Cares" able to get into the Lynn Palm clinic that is coming up. I know she had mentioned trailering down to Florida, but with gas and everything it sure would save her some money.:howdy:

showqueen74

Is "WhoCares" back?

If not "ShowQueen" she mentioned that she might be interested in doing some clinics with some BNT's and to let her know about them. Just incase she isn't on the forum anymore could "BlissfulJumper", "Remax", or you pass the information in the attached thread along to her? http://forums.somd.com/horses/132814-frank-madden-clinic.html There are several in Maryland and a few in PA.

Oh, while I'm on the clinic topic, was "Who Cares" able to get into the Lynn Palm clinic that is coming up. I know she had mentioned trailering down to Florida, but with gas and everything it sure would save her some money.:howdy:

check your PM's-V

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Would love to, but what would be the point. I would just be called a liar. Besides, not into the barn bashing, name calling scene. Sadie found out the truth before she left of the Winn Dixie clan. Thought that information got back to her/them. Lesson learned is you really should be careful who you talk to. Others may not be able to keep their mouths shut. I firmly believe what goes around comes around, so there is no need for me to say anything further.

And, pray tell, what is the truth?:howdy:What lesson learned?:whistle:You are so full of it!:smack:And, by the way, BZ, it was in the 70's in Florida last week! Which, considering the weather up here was bordering on hot!:coffee:Sadie knows where we were last weekend, she just doesn't know it was us, as always!:buddies:

devinej

And, pray tell, what is the truth?:howdy:What lesson learned?:whistle:You are so full of it!:smack:And, by the way, BZ, it was in the 70's in Florida last week! Which, considering the weather up here was bordering on hot!:coffee:Sadie knows where we were last weekend, she just doesn't know it was us, as always!:buddies:

its a SECRET:killingme

FrmGrl

Get some!
Guess you didnt get the memo. Sorry, thought you knew. But go ahead and continue to make a fool of yourself. You would be surprised how many of us do know the truth. I kind of feel sorry for you. You are so wrapped up in your fairy tale maybe you believe it yourself. But hey, if it keeps you entertained you are not bothering me:buddies:
PS, BZ you WERE in FL last week, tell us, what was the weather like??

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
So good to have you back home with us again Sadie, we missed you here in Florida.:hot: Good seeing you last weekend!:huggy:As for the karma, shows how much we care, we didn't even know it was gone as, we're sure, most of the people in Maryland don't realize you're gone!:yahoo:

Oh gee, this must be the younger WD. Grammar is our friend. :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

And, by the way, BZ, it was in the 70's in Florida last week! Which, considering the weather up here was bordering on hot!:coffee:

Well that is the coldest 70's I've ever felt. Sounds like you were in a different part of Florida. Even the pictures from the Gulf Port the rated shows people were wearing winter jackets. Sounds like you were further South in Florida or possibly in Jacksonville? Glad you were able to miss the cold front that came through last week. :buddies:

Even though the weather was a bit nippy last week it was good to see a different part of the country.:howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
WD is a lying idiot as usual. Last weekend Saturday's high was 55 degrees and Sunday was 62 degrees. This week is very nice...in the 70's all week. I am very busy here in Florida, but I have had friends call and e-mail from MD saying that the forum was boring. I thought the karma thing was kind of fun. When I heard it was gone I had to check. My friends all know me well. I could care less what others say about me, I am not that thin skinned.

WD = Some peeps from Flat Iron Farm !!! If you couldn't figure it out just look who immediately responded to this post!:doh:

I can now add thief to my old saying about WD....Liar, coward, fraud, and thief. I have planty of proof. Bring on the karma!:howdy:

Sparks

WD = Some peeps from Flat Iron Farm !!! If you couldn't figure it out just look who immediately responded to this post!:doh:

I can now add thief to my old saying about WD....Liar, coward, fraud, and thief. I have planty of proof. Bring on the karma!:howdy:

:popcorn: It's all pretty amusing though. :popcorn: Otherwise this forum does get pretty boring.:lmao:

So why are they STILL so obsessed with you? I just don't get it - not that I know any of the WDs anyway.

Hope you enjoying FL. :howdy: I also hope HP continues with the hunter schooling shows and clinics. I'd never even heard of HP until I stumbled across this forum.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:popcorn: It's all pretty amusing though. :popcorn: Otherwise this forum does get pretty boring.:lmao:

So why are they STILL so obsessed with you? I just don't get it - not that I know any of the WDs anyway.

Hope you enjoying FL. :howdy: I also hope HP continues with the hunter schooling shows and clinics. I'd never even heard of HP until I stumbled across this forum.

It was nice meeting you Sparks! If you are ever in the Jax area let me know. Holly Point is planning on having some more shows. They have some good peeps working there that can do the planning.:howdy: