Katie Monahan Prudent Clinic @ The Columbia Horse Center!!!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
fredsaid2 said:
Thanks for your notes from the clinic. It's always nice for those that attend to pass along what they learned to those that couldn't make it. :howdy:

Your post are pretty good too. :lmao:

Anyplace Farm

I have pictures from the clinic!

I took a bunch of pictures from the clinic. I think I missed the first session but caught the second and third. I think the third session was the 3'6" group.

If anyone would like pictures, they can contact me at:

jana@anyplacefarm.com

I also put a few pix on my website of Katie doing a demo on someone's horse.

Go to www.anyplacefarm.com and click on News then scroll down.

K

KizerSoSay

Anyplace Farm said:
I took a bunch of pictures from the clinic. I think I missed the first session but caught the second and third. I think the third session was the 3'6" group.

jana@anyplacefarm.com

KMP scares me with her aggressive nature. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyplace Farm said:

jana@anyplacefarm.com

Oh I like her name. She must be a very nice person that doesn't let people walk all over her! :killingme

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Oh I like her name. She must be a very nice person that doesn't let people walk all over her! :killingme

Wonder if she is certified with insurance?? Ooops, sorry, beatin' a dead horse.

BZHorseMomE

Anyplace Farm said:

jana@anyplacefarm.com

Thanks for the pictures. Welcome to the forum. :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Anyplace Farm said:
My first name is Jana.

Now I'm really confused. :ohwell:

I guess I'm coming in late on an inside joke?

I remember seeing Brydelle at the KMP clinic. Were you sitting with her over near the judges booth too??

Are you now showing in the Hunters or Jumpers now??

Anyplace Farm

SouthernMdRocks said:
Jana = Sadie.. :howdy:
Wow - how random is that? I go all my life an know no other Jana's and lately, they are EVERYWHERE. There is a girl in my office now w/same name and a woman whose daughter has the same name. So wild!

Anyplace Farm

BZHorseMomE said:
I remember seeing Brydelle at the KMP clinic. Were you sitting with her over near the judges booth too??

Are you now showing in the Hunters or Jumpers now??

I was sitting w/Brydelle, she's a good buddy of mine, and her clients. I was the one with the hat on and the camera.

Where were you? And if you rode in the clinic, is it possible I got shots of you?

Edited to add: not showing in the H/J now but am working really hard to get back there. I have a horse that can't jump (injury) and am about to start focusing on a little horse in Jeffersonton (so far away!) for the summer. I'm hoping to do some little shows on him.

No desire to do the A's at all. Too expensive!

BZHorseMomE

Anyplace Farm said:
I was sitting w/Brydelle, she's a good buddy of mine, and her clients. I was the one with the hat on and the camera.

Where were you? And if you rode in the clinic, is it possible I got shots of you?

Edited to add: not showing in the H/J now but am working really hard to get back there. I have a horse that can't jump (injury) and am about to start focusing on a little horse in Jeffersonton (so far away!) for the summer. I'm hoping to do some little shows on him.

No desire to do the A's at all. Too expensive!

I agree with the expense thing. That is probably why the local shows are so competitive now.

How can I see all the pictures you took at the KMP clinic?? I only saw the ones of the lady on the chestnut from the 3rd session.

No, I was just up there auditing. I was really a great clinic though. I'm looking forward to the Greg Best and George Morris clinics coming up this year too.

Anyplace Farm

BZHorseMomE said:
I agree with the expense thing. That is probably why the local shows are so competitive now.

How can I see all the pictures you took at the KMP clinic?? I only saw the ones of the lady on the chestnut from the 3rd session.

No, I was just up there auditing. I was really a great clinic though. I'm looking forward to the Greg Best and George Morris clinics coming up this year too.
Oh, sorry -- I actually mentioned this on my page -- I didn't post pics of anyone else because I felt weird doing it w/o their permission.

I audited GB w/Brydelle last year (I'm hoping to ride in that one this year) and have audited GM w/her as well. I'm too chicken to clinic w/GM but I really need to get a pair soon before the man kicks off. It'll be a death bed regret if I never clinic w/him.

I've just been so out of riding for myself for so long (too busy training other people) that I am kind of a knuckle head out there. There really is something to being a student. I hope to be back in the swing of things by the end of the summer.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyplace Farm said:
Oh, sorry -- I actually mentioned this on my page -- I didn't post pics of anyone else because I felt weird doing it w/o their permission.

I audited GB w/Brydelle last year (I'm hoping to ride in that one this year) and have audited GM w/her as well. I'm too chicken to clinic w/GM but I really need to get a pair soon before the man kicks off. It'll be a death bed regret if I never clinic w/him.

I've just been so out of riding for myself for so long (too busy training other people) that I am kind of a knuckle head out there. There really is something to being a student. I hope to be back in the swing of things by the end of the summer.
Poor girl. They attack people with that name around here. Look out! Welcome. How did you find this forum?

S

saddlesore

Anyplace Farm said:

Hi Jana! :howdy: I think you did the right thing in not posting pix w/out their permission. You never know these days . . . someone might get you in trouble for that.

I hear ya about GM. He is getting up there in age, and I'd hate for him to retire or kick off, and then regretting that I missed such an opportunity bc I was such a chicken about riding w/ him!

Maybe I'll see you around at some of the shows/clinics. Good luck and have fun! :howdy: