Katie Monahan Prudent Clinic @ The Columbia Horse Center!!!!

Anyplace Farm

Sadielady said:
Poor girl. They attack people with that name around here. Look out! Welcome. How did you find this forum?

I have a webpage and like to look at the stats. My stats said that someone came to my page by running a search for 'Katie Monahan Prudent clinic pictures'. Since I took all of those pictures, I didn't want them to go to waste. So, I ran the same search and this site came up.

Anyplace Farm

saddlesore said:
Hi Jana! :howdy: I think you did the right thing in not posting pix w/out their permission. You never know these days . . . someone might get you in trouble for that.

I hear ya about GM. He is getting up there in age, and I'd hate for him to retire or kick off, and then regretting that I missed such an opportunity bc I was such a chicken about riding w/ him!

Maybe I'll see you around at some of the shows/clinics. Good luck and have fun! :howdy:

Thank you!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyplace Farm said:
I have a webpage and like to look at the stats. My stats said that someone came to my page by running a search for 'Katie Monahan Prudent clinic pictures'. Since I took all of those pictures, I didn't want them to go to waste. So, I ran the same search and this site came up.
That is funny and ironic. Maybe now they will stop using my real name, so that no one offends you! Welcome to the funny farm.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyplace Farm said:
I don't care what anyone says -- Janas rock. :larry:
I agree. PM me your age, and I will see who had the name first. It is not a competition. I am just curious. I won't tell anyone.