Kimberly Guilfoyle

Hijinx

Had no idea who she is, so I looked her up. Anyone else see a striking resemblance to Melania? The eyes, the body form... just not blonde. That would have been really creep

I didn't know who she was either. So I looked her up. Nice bod, but that mouth turns me off. I don't like her smile.
Difrent strokes for difrent folks
So she has the virus. BFD. so have hundreds of other people. Who knows where she got it?

What I was laughing at was Jimmy Johnson has asymptomatic Corona, so he won't race.
I guess they are afraid he will spread it at 200 MPH going around a race track..in a car by himself.

Hijinx

Most men would hit it if they had a chance and take a chance on the virus.

LMAO, and wearing a mask.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wager she recovers. Anyone want to take that wager?

I didn't read the story. Is she sick or does she just have the virus?

So they're doing more testing, and finding more people who test positive, yet the death rate isn't rising. What that tells me is that the virus isn't all that contagious, nor is it all that lethal. The media hysterics are telling me different, but I can read numbers and extrapolate simple information.

PeoplesElbow

So they're doing more testing, and finding more people who test positive, yet the death rate isn't rising. What that tells me is that the virus isn't all that contagious, nor is it all that lethal. The media hysterics are telling me different, but I can read numbers and extrapolate simple information.
I think I saw the average age of those that test positive has dropped by 20 years in the last couple months, so there is that.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

This is a first hand account of my experience.

I had a bad case of Flu the first week of February this year. The most discomfort was from chest congestion and respiratory distress and I used a rescue inhaler and Mucinex-D to make my symptoms tolerable. If you will recall Covid-19 was full blown in China, but the MSM had not latched on to it yet. My symptoms hung on until late March. During my illness the Dr.'s office said you'll have to let it take it's course, the Charles county courthouse refused to let me cancel jury duty and even threatened me with arrest if I didn't show, and my employer refused any type of sickness leave. I am now fully recovered, and have not missed a day of work during the entire pandemic. Here is the key, I have no serious underlying conditions. I am 4 years older than you Vrai.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is a first hand account of my experience.

I had a bad case of Flu the first week of February this year. The most discomfort was from chest congestion and respiratory distress and I used a rescue inhaler and Mucinex-D to make my symptoms tolerable. If you will recall Covid-19 was full blown in China, but the MSM had not latched on to it yet. My symptoms hung on until late March. During my illness the Dr.'s office said you'll have to let it take it's course, the Charles county courthouse refused to let me cancel jury duty and even threatened me with arrest if I didn't show, and my employer refused any type of sickness leave. I am now fully recovered, and have not missed a day of work during the entire pandemic. Here is the key, I have no serious underlying conditions. I am 4 years older than you Vrai.

Do you think you had COVID or just the normal flu?

The most I've had since January is the normal boring bug where I'm wuffly in the morning, it clears up by afternoon, and goes on that way for a few days, then disappears.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Do you think you had COVID or just the normal flu?

The most I've had since January is the normal boring bug where I'm wuffly in the morning, it clears up by afternoon, and goes on that way for a few days, then disappears.
Covid. All six of us in my office that contracted it agree. We are all recovered and actually feel safer now that we have already had it. We do follow the rules regarding face coverings and distancing, so we're not rebels by any means.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I caught what I'm pretty sure was a flu, back in December, but pretty sure it wasn't Covid. None of the earmark symptoms, just a real bad fatigue, like barely make it thru a shower and crash the rest of the day.

Tech

Covid. All six of us in my office that contracted it agree. We are all recovered and actually feel safer now that we have already had it. We do follow the rules regarding face coverings and distancing, so we're not rebels by any means.
If you want to confirm, the Red Cross is now testing donations for the antigens.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Exactly. No different than the HIV/AIDS thing. Caught it...got over it...don't wanna catch it again. Life goes on.

Now there's one that our healthcare folks knew very little about when it first reared its ugly head. They didn't know if it could be transmitted through saliva, sneezing, coughing... AIDS was a definite death sentence, and there was no shut down, no masks, no social distancing.

Tech

Now there's one that our healthcare folks knew very little about when it first reared its ugly head. They didn't know if it could be transmitted through saliva, sneezing, coughing... AIDS was a definite death sentence, and there was no shut down, no masks, no social distancing.
And with everything we learned about it and the preventive step we have taken, we still have over 30K new case every year in the US.
To become infected, one must perform a positive action. No one under 50 should be infected with HIV.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And with everything we learned about it and the preventive step we have taken, we still have over 30K new case every year in the US.
To become infected, one must perform a positive action. No one under 50 should be infected with HIV.

More to my point though... This new way of dealing with health "crises" - having the government intrude into every American life and lock us down, force us to wear masks, threaten to arrest us if we don't comply, etc... - has all of the hallmarks of totalitarianism, and nothing to do with protecting us. I would have no problem if our local governments stuck with the original federal "recommendations" and let people decide how they act upon those recommendations. Treat us like adults. Stop treating us like we're the subjects of government forced to comply.