Kimberly Guilfoyle

SkylarkTempest

Now there's one that our healthcare folks knew very little about when it first reared its ugly head. They didn't know if it could be transmitted through saliva, sneezing, coughing... AIDS was a definite death sentence, and there was no shut down, no masks, no social distancing.

It was known very early that AIDS wasn't transmitted through the air or proximity to an infected individual, and soon determined to be a sexually transmitted disease. There was no need to socially distance, but there was a need to practice safe sex, which an entire generation did.

Louise

I didn't claim that she won because she got the popular vote. You don't understanding reading.

Obviously, you don’t, either. Thanks for the laugh. I have to laugh because you are one scary individual. Sheesh. You are representative of why firearms are necessary.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It was known very early that AIDS wasn't transmitted through the air or proximity to an infected individual, and soon determined to be a sexually transmitted disease. There was no need to socially distance, but there was a need to practice safe sex, which an entire generation did.

"Very early on"? Perhaps you could define that. People with HIV were isolated from everyone else. People (including healthcare workers) wouldn't go near them without full cover.

• The flu pandemic of 1968, over a million people died. No lockdown. No masks. No social distancing. No governments controlling the people.
  • The Asian Flu of 1956, over 2 million died. No lockdown. No masks. No social distancing. No governments controlling the people.
  • The flu pandemic of 1918, 20 - 50 million estimated died. No lockdown. No masks. No social distancing. No governments controlling the people.
  • H1N1 pandemic of 2009, upwards of 575,400 deaths. No lockdown. No masks. No social distancing. No governments controlling the people.
This is the first time in our history where a complete global lockdown has been pushed on the subjects of governments. Here's a good one for ya! Governor Newsom (CA) shut down all wineries.......................................................................... EXCEPT HIS! Gavin THE DAMN HYPOCRITICAL DICTATOR Newsom kept HIS winery open while shutting down all California wineries. If you try to tell me this whole shutdown thing isn't political, you're wasting your rotten breath.

Tech

Define early, days, weeks, months, under a year? It was a while.
If a generation practiced safe sex? Why do we still have over 30K new infection every year in the US? It should be gone.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yes, you sign up for all kinds of tests, actually

HIV, Hepatitis and COVID. They notify you of all the results. I am negative for all. :yay:
I knew they checked for HIV. Didn't know about Hep or Covid. I gave blood back in April and didn't hear anything back, which has been my normal experience when giving blood. No news is good news.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I knew they checked for HIV. Didn't know about Hep or Covid. I gave blood back in April and didn't hear anything back, which has been my normal experience when giving blood. No news is good news.

:yay:

Tech

They just started last week.