Know anyone quitting over the Federal Employee vaccine mandate?

Calistress

Drunk early today? You make even less sense than usual. Or do you just reflexively hate successful black people?
I dislike successful black people who hate the skin they're in so they align themselves with the most virulent white supremacists to denigrate the entire race in which they are categorized.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I dislike successful black people
Being such an underachiever in life, I'm certain no one here is surprised.

Perhaps if you learned some mediocre skill that would get you off of the janitorial staff.

Ask your employer if you can learn the deep fryer or order window.

We're all pulling for you.

:yay:

Calistress

Perhaps if you learned some mediocre skill that would get you off of the janitorial staff.

Because of course, all minorities work in low-paying jobs?

SamSpade

Once everyone is done being interesting it gets dumb fast.

:lol:

Believe it or not, that's one of the basic principles upon which Godwin's Law is based. Threads continue with people arguing until the thread long ceases to be about the subject and persists solely because a few combatants are just - fighting. Everyone else has moved on, but they continue to fight.

And inevitably the insults ratchet upward until "nazi" or "Satan" is invoked.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here are the questions to ask.

By what right do you have to ask what religion I practice, or not, when I apply for a religious waiver?

By what right do you have to ask of my medical status, or medical condition, when I apply for a medical waiver?

They have no right. But. If they don't answer satisfactorily, (which they cannot), ask them what their personal religious philosophy is, and their detailed personal medical history, and tell them you need to know that information before you can decide to get the shot.

PeoplesElbow

I've wondered if a fear of needles would be sufficient. or if an obscure religion would get rejected.

I've declared myself a cult leader and will provide a clergy note to anyone who requests it.

UglyBear

I've wondered if a fear of needles would be sufficient. or if an obscure religion would get rejected.

I've declared myself a cult leader and will provide a clergy note to anyone who requests it.
The beauty of it, It takes something like seven adults to declare a religion.
Then yours is no different in the eye of the law, or less legitimate, than RCC or Shia Islam.
If you need extra adults, I’m game — just give me a fancy title like The Great Instigator and a cool headgear.
(can also get some sweet tax deductions by declaring your house as part-time Temple of Depravity).

OccamsRazor

I have wondered about this myself. If one claims a religious exemption then what comes next? Will you need to provide a letter from your religious/church leader? Will it have to come from a local leader or someone higher? What if that church refuses based on religious grounds? Seems like this is going to get a lot more interesting and confusing than it already is.

somdwatch

I found the best quote from Mark Twain this weekend when dealing with the likes of Calistress.
"Don't argue with a Stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Loper

Animal Poor!
This week I've learned of two that are quitting because of the requirement.

I also know a contractor that is leaving on Dec 8th, their vaccine mandate day.

Anyone know if all the local contracting companies are requiring employees to provide vaccine status and their papers to continue working?