Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

Qurious

Im On 1.
about just wanting sex from you? no committment or nothing?

I've been having this debate with a couple of friends and the guys are like "women don't want honesty when it comes to sex, so it's best for us to lie and take our chances with getting some."

K

kris31280

I've been having this debate with a couple of friends and the guys are like "women don't want honesty when it comes to sex, so it's best for us to lie and take our chances with getting some."
ABSOFREAKINGLOUTELY! Seriously... don't drag out the process... either you're in it for the nookie or you're in it because you genuinely like the person enough to contemplate a future.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Wouldn't *his* actions show what he was interested in? No need to have him explain it.

not necessarily.

He may see you as just a quick lay vs. someone to make his girl.

So in order for you to not waste your time and figure it out later you were just a lay, wouldn't u want him to tell u upfront without waiting to see his actions?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I prefer everyone be up front with me about everything. I like to know where I stand.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Lie? I don't think so. Why would you have to lie? Ugh, I'm so glad I don't have to play these dating games, they tire me.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

So in order for you to not waste your time and figure it out later you were just a lay, wouldn't u want him to tell u upfront without waiting to see his actions?
His actions would indicate what he wants. IMO, you can tell when someone is genuinely into you and when someone just wants a booty call.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
not necessarily.

Does it work the same for men? Do men want to know what we want before their penis gets involved?

:lmao: My BF said he knew what I wanted every time I looked at him even before we went there.

the guys are like "women don't want honesty when it comes to sex, so it's best for us to lie and take our chances with getting some."

It's not that they are lying because women don't want them to be honest. They are lying because most women appreciate the honesty and chose not to be a FWB.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
His actions would indicate what he wants. IMO, you can tell when someone is genuinely into you and when someone just wants a booty call.

Yeah a lot of times.. but you do have those guys who try to play up the 'nice' image and the 'I'm interested' just to get some. 'the game'

lovinmaryland

Yeah a lot of times.. but you do have those guys who try to play up the 'nice' image and the 'I'm interested' just to get some. 'the game'

Exactly... I would rather a guy tell me upfront that "this" was just a FWB situation so I could either opt to go for that or not waste my time... Some men (boys really) are very convincing playing up the 'nice' image :boo:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Exactly... I would rather a guy tell me upfront that "this" was just a FWB situation so I could either opt to go for that or not waste my time... Some men (boys really) are very convincing playing up the 'nice' image :boo:

amen sister.

Tell it like it is, if you wanna hit it and quit it.. be up front.

livinlf2fullest

Discreet Cougar Hunter
Its easier to be upfront, no drama, no games(well unless both parties state thats their preference) at the beginning so theres no waste of either persons time or a possible heartbreak in the future

K

kris31280

You'd think with the whole sexual revolution and the "rules" of dating being nonexistant anymore people start to be more upfront about this sort of thing because there's less reprocussions than there have been historically.