Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Why is there an "l" in it? Do you prounounce it with the "l?" I mean, I could understand if you said "draws," but not "drawls."

DRAWLLLSS..

Gotta draw it out.. boyy git your DRAWLS back on, we tryin' to git to the STO'

poster

Be honest...now most of you saying you'd want to know up front.
What is the actual chance of this guy getting any once he tells you I'm just looking for nookie.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You'd think with the whole sexual revolution and the "rules" of dating being nonexistant anymore people start to be more upfront about this sort of thing because there's less reprocussions than there have been historically.

:lol: that's not the only thing there'll be less of if some guy says he just wants to hit it and quit it.

K

kris31280

What is the actual chance of this guy getting any once he tells you I'm just looking for nookie.
:lmao: I'm a single mom, so... :whistle:

lovinmaryland

Depends :shrug:

I try to be an :angel: most of the times but then there are those times where I turn into a naughty girl :really:

Cowgirl

DRAWLLLSS..

Gotta draw it out.. boyy git your DRAWLS back on, we tryin' to git to the STO'

Yeah. I just don't see the reasoning behind adding an L when there is no L in the word. It sounds like you're telling someone to put their accent back on.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Thats not how I operate. Its nice to be up front but he still wouldn't get in. WTF, what ever happened to a RELATIONSHIP?

I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm glad I don't have to play these dating games.

poster

Thats not how I operate. Its nice to be up front but he still wouldn't get in. WTF, what ever happened to a RELATIONSHIP?

I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm glad I don't have to play these dating games.

Exaclty!
I'd bet the majority doesn't operate that way either.
That is why they play the game.

Qurious

Im On 1.
men lie to get ass...plain and simple.

they wouldnt' be doin it if it was easy to get the drawls while being honest.

men lie to get ass...plain and simple.

they wouldnt' be doin it if it was easy to get the drawls while being honest.

Exactly! You have been making some very wise and to the point posts lately. I sure would be giving you lots of green karma this week if Mojo hadn't of killed it. :ohwell: