Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

Mojo

Exactly! You have been making some very wise and to the point posts lately. I sure would be giving you lots of green karma this week if Mojo hadn't of killed it. :ohwell:

:nono: It wasn't me, alot of people abused the system and it was a long time coming. :mad:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Would you let Prince hit it?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :killingme

Yes.

Honestly I'd men rather be upfront with the size of their :banana: so I know what I'm workin with, if its even worth it to play the game and whatnot. I wouldn't want to get the "short end of the stick" if ya know what I mean :ohwell:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Yes.

Honestly I'd men rather be upfront with the size of their :banana: so I know what I'm workin with, if its even worth it to play the game and whatnot. I wouldn't want to get the "short end of the stick" if ya know what I mean :ohwell:

:lmao:

The trick is, is to go on some kind of 'athletic' type date, get em in those shiny workout-type shorts to size up the uh, :banana:. :yay:

kelb

art imitating life
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :killingme

Yes.

LOL yup we want honesty all around... if you just want to hit it.. could you ATLEAST tell us if its small so we can make the decision if its even worth it?

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
It's not that they are lying because women don't want them to be honest. They are lying because most women appreciate the honesty and chose not to be a FWB.

:yeahthat:

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
men lie to get ass...plain and simple.
they wouldnt' be doin it if it was easy to get the drawls while being honest.
Ya know, you ladies are mostly to blame for this. You have the key to Fort Knox and yet you foolishly give it to almost anyone who asks for it! You have half the money and ALL the booty and yet you place no value on it and your own self esteem. SURE GUYS LIE FOR SEX but you ladies do too! Guys use the word love to get sex and you use sex to get love and some of you already knew that is wasn't gonna last.
My point is that nothing is guaranteed in life today so be ready to deal with it.
Stop giving it out so freely or else be ready to be alone shortly after. I've listened to so many of you on here bi$*&hing about how men are but it's your fault too.
This thread is about whether you want to give up a freebe or make the guys hang around and work for it, with the requirement being that they tell you up front. HOW DUMB IS THAT??!! Of course they'll say they're in it for the longhaul!
God says save it for marriage and then stay married but almost NO ONE does that today so you have to set your mind on the fact that it may become a reality in your life too.
morningbell said:
:lmao:
The trick is, is to go on some kind of 'athletic' type date, get em in those shiny workout-type shorts to size up the uh, :banana:
SIZE QUEENS! :drama:
Maybe I'll start in on the MANY female short comings (no pun) I've found in my bad boy days....... :yahoo: :evil:

bcp

In My Opinion
I wanna hump you all.

just line up in the driveway and await your turn for total,, well just await your turn.

bcp

In My Opinion
matter of fact,
lets say she comes home and sees those hundreds of women waiting their turn to do the mighty BCP...

all them heads, all different sizes all those different tones,, she be swinging so fast it would sound like some orchestra rendition of the death march.