Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

lovinmaryland

I just avoid chicks with an adam's apple.

However, I do wish chicks were more honest and upfront if they have a boyfriend or husband, and are not out to meet someone.

Nothing I hate worse than spending money on some broad, and sitting there listening to what she has to say, like I care - and then 2 hours into the conversation, she nonchalantly mentions something about her boyfriend.

Luckily though, sometimes you can still get a hummer in the toilet when that happens.

I thought you were married :confused:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Well, the Yours & Mine version is kinda new.
Flavored too I think?? :lmao:
This entire thread is nutty anyway. Unless the woman is just out for a one nighter, how many of them would say "sure" if a guy said up front: one night of sex is all I want? Very few of them would want that kind of honesty. Most guys would jump at the chance but only some women would. They'd spend the next month on here griping about how bad and what pigs men are. I'm done!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Flavored too I think?? :lmao:
This entire thread is nutty anyway. Unless the woman is just out for a one nighter, how many of them would say "sure" if a guy said up front: one night of sex is all I want? Very few of them would want that kind of honesty. Most guys would jump at the chance but only some women would. They'd spend the next month on here griping about how bad and what pigs men are. I'm done!

yep.

G

Gemmi

about just wanting sex from you? no committment or nothing?

I've been having this debate with a couple of friends and the guys are like "women don't want honesty when it comes to sex, so it's best for us to lie and take our chances with getting some."

Yes I would. Then I could make a decision as to whether I just wanted to have sex with someone or wait for a real relationship.