Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Not all the way true...Just becuase you go up to her and tell her you want to just bang her and she gets offended doesnt mean that all chicks will. Trust me.. there are girls who just want that too! So instead of using the ones that want a relationship... try banging the sluts instead! :yay:
Thanks!

True, not all will. That's why I said "the bulk."

When you find 'em, tell 'em I'm accepting applications.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
LOL your goign to have to look passed me lol But shiki says she has had men as bootie calls :)

Chain does not do one-nighters :nono: (at least not intentionally). I do like having playmate(s) on a semi-regular basis.

S

shiki

LOL your goign to have to look passed me lol But shiki says she has had men as bootie calls :)

bootie calls aren't one nighters, but regardless I fear Chain really isn't my type.

Attachments

• dontknow.jpg
    dontknow.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 67
K

kris31280

... So in recap...

1. Chicks that want to know if they're being used as a POA up front are lying because they really don't want to know that.
2. Chain doesn't do one night stands, he looks for LTR dungeonmates.
3. "Luggy" thinks it's cute to talk in 3rd person and to refer to himself as "Luggy"
4. Italian dudes have short :banana: except for the few in the services that make helicopters out of them.
5. Morning says more than 6" is a waste, while the majority of women in this thread think LESS than 6" is a waste.
6. Radiant's son has a sense of humor but won't walk in to stores pantless in an effort to test the rules of the establishment.
7. Toxick is willing to try a scientific experiment which involves drunken poonani.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
... So in recap...

1. Chicks that want to know if they're being used as a POA up front are lying because they really don't want to know that.
3. "Luggy" thinks it's cute to talk in 3rd person and to refer to himself as "Luggy"
4. Italian dudes have short :banana: except for the few in the services that make helicopters out of them.
5. Morning says more than 6" is a waste, while the majority of women in this thread think LESS than 6" is a waste.
6. Radiant's son has a sense of humor but won't walk in to stores pantless in an effort to test the rules of the establishment.
7. Toxick is willing to try a scientific experiment which involves drunken poonani.

Yep, that about sums it up. :yay:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
... So in recap...

:killingme :love: