Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Its just that you were so quick to complain about the "Size Queens" and what I heard Italian men have smaller :banana:
Besides anything more than 6 inches is wastefull.
Please don't ever compare my va-gine to your penis or insinuate that they ever came near eachother. Ever. I don't like Italian men that way, ick.
Since you form opinions on "what you've heard" and you put ALL Italian men in the same category sight unseen, wrong as you are I just wondered if you knew or had seen me. After what you said, you obviously haven't.
I thought you were italian :confused:
Thank you, that really sheds light on her condition. :crazy:
I am, I grew up around the most streotypical Guiods, as a matter of fact I went back home this weekend and there they were, with their gold chains and wife beaters and that stupid accent, it was a Philly/South Jersey accent :twitch: I went to catholic school with them, they were pigs! They wanted one thing and I wasn't givin it up, it was gross! Ok so I know not all Italians are the same but this is what I think of when I think Italian.....
I am proud of my Italian heritage and I feel its sacred but when I see Italian Americans act like that its horrible!
Thanks for lumping me in with those "Godfather" types, of which I am soo NOT like! And you're Italian but hate your own kind? 10-96 for sure!
:rolleyes:
I was dating this guy and we were ready to make that next step. I lit candles, put on some music and even bought a new hot lacey thing to wear. It was business time and we were making ourselves comfortable and then It came out. He presented this really huge :banana: I have to admit, I was scared, there was no way that thing was going in there, it would have been like childbirth in reverse. We tried, it didn't happen, I kind of feel bad for him and his huge :banana:
And there it is, the truth comes out! So, OF COURSE, you blame him? Ever think it might be something he saw or worse?? You're more emotionally damaged than I imagined but now I understand what I'm dealing with. Sorry for your misfortune but you wanna play, you gotta pay. :whistle:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I don't care what anyone says or how much red karma I get. But this needs to be said:
Sorry ladies, but any woman who said "yes" to the original question is ####ing lying, to us or to themselves. At least 8 out of 10 of them are, anyway.
I once tried an experiment back in the day, because I had often heard women ##### and moan about this very thing, so I thought I would try this honest up-front approach, thinking that maybe my nook factor could be increased significantly.
Not only did I not get anywhere doing this (except maybe twice) but most women I tried this "honest" approach got offended - like, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"
Now, I wasn't a jerk about it or anything, I simply made it clear that all I wanted was some boinking, and that there was most likely not going to be a phone call in our futures.

Yeah.... that didn't work at all.
:yeahthat:
This is how so many of them are (not all of course). They want to "jump men's bones" but don't want it to look like they do. Then when we respond, they use that ancient line: "I'm not that kind of girl". :bs:
It's a mental game that many of them play, I've found out. I was with a gal many years ago who had "lubrication issues" and she made it clear she didn't want to have sex, so I was ok with that. I fixed dinner, we watched some tv, had some great conversation and went to bed. After some kissing and cuddling, I said good night and she did too. NOT 3 MINUTES LATER SHE WAS SITTING UP GIVING ME A BOAT LOAD OF GRIEF FOR NOT MAKING AN ATTEMPT!!!! :confused: Catch 22, guys! Unless you want to deal with the "head games", single is better IMHO.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat:
This is how so many of them are (not all of course). They want to "jump men's bones" but don't want it to look like they do. Then when we respond, they use that ancient line: "I'm not that kind of girl". :bs:
It's a mental game that many of them play, I've found out. I was with a gal many years ago who had "lubrication issues" and she made it clear she didn't want to have sex, so I was ok with that. I fixed dinner, we watched some tv, had some great conversation and went to bed. After some kissing and cuddling, I said good night and she did too. NOT 3 MINUTES LATER SHE WAS SITTING UP GIVING ME A BOAT LOAD OF GRIEF FOR NOT MAKING AN ATTEMPT!!!! :confused: Catch 22, guys! Unless you want to deal with the "head games", single is better IMHO.

you poor man :poorbaby:
Thats what they make KY for :shrug: :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
S

shiki

Men: Would you prefer a transgen to be upfront...

about the fact that s/he is trans-gendered or transvestite? Or do you think it is ok for a transgen to conceal that info, even lie, to secure that bit of a$s they are trying to tap, knowing that majority of straight men would tell them to F-off if they were honest?

Radiant1

Soul Probe
about the fact that s/he is trans-gendered or transvestite? Or do you think it is ok for a transgen to conceal that info, even lie, to secure that bit of a$s they are trying to tap, knowing that majority of straight men would tell them to F-off if they were honest?

:snort: How long did it take you to think of that question? :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

You're the one out in my neighbors yard with the dog and the shovel aren't ya?

Toxick

Splat

I just avoid chicks with an adam's apple.

However, I do wish chicks were more honest and upfront if they have a boyfriend or husband, and are not out to meet someone.

Nothing I hate worse than spending money on some broad, and sitting there listening to what she has to say, like I care - and then 2 hours into the conversation, she nonchalantly mentions something about her boyfriend.

Luckily though, sometimes you can still get a hummer in the toilet when that happens.