Ladies: Your on a date, the check comes...

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
:faint: I've been fooled

They're all telling on me. :bawl: Come to Pixie..... :huggy:[/QUOTE]

Please, be gentle, I'm very vulnerable right now :poorbaby:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
pixiegirl said:
:mad: I haven't told yet. Diming out Pete is way more fun!

Ok, ladies against Pete it is! :evil:[/QUOTE]
I think he's on the phone now yelling at my IT guys. "Can't you get her regular system up and running so she won't have time to go on the forums?!" I haven't had this much time to abuse someone in eons. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
bresamil said:
I think he's on the phone now yelling at my IT guys. "Can't you get her regular system up and running so she won't have time to go on the forums?!" I haven't had this much time to abuse someone in eons. :lmao:

:giggle: :giggle: Poor Pete!

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
You do have a point. Then I could share him with Jabba. :really:

How much not to tell VV - mother of your unborn child - that you're out lunching with pretty women and not experiencing shrinkage?
We have an "open" relationship :shrug:

F

Fat Momma

lillymay said:
FYI, I am not a princess nor do I fall in the diva category unless your idea is those is the lolita goth type!
FYI, as far as I'm concerned and have been told my punani is made of gold! So speak for yourself on this one!
Lastly, why must I pay for a dinner or otherwise when I've been asked out on a date? For the most part, I do not pay but if I chose too I will. I don't remotely feel bad for letting my suiter pick up the whole tab! :popcorn:

Lillymay Let me say that after reading this post in response Nicoles post.
You are full of ####. Pure and simple. No one is saying you MUST pay. That of course varies, that is just common sense. IMO to think that it is owed to you or that it should always fall on the suitor entirely does fall into the diva caterogry. FYI your punani is not made of gold despite whatever someone told you.

lillymay

Fat Momma said:
Lillymay Let me say that after reading this post in response Nicoles post.
You are full of ####. Pure and simple. No one is saying you MUST pay. That of course varies, that is just common sense. IMO to think that it is owed to you or that it should always fall on the suitor entirely does fall into the diva caterogry. FYI your punani is not made of gold despite whatever someone told you.

HaHa! If you and I hung out FM we would be good friends! You sound like a super cool chick that I bet knows how to have a good time. As for my previous post I know I am full of ####. Just like to mix things up a bit from time to time, that's all. :lmao: And seriously do you think anyone really thinks their punani is made of gold? Certainly not me. And as for paying for dinner or whatnot, I pay my share from time to time. It's all good! :howdy:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
lillymay said:
HaHa! If you and I hung out FM we would be good friends! You sound like a super cool chick that I bet knows how to have a good time. As for my previous post I know I am full of ####. Just like to mix things up a bit from time to time, that's all. :lmao: And seriously do you think anyone really thinks their punani is made of gold? Certainly not me. And as for paying for dinner or whatnot, I pay my share from time to time. It's all good! :howdy:

well then we need to get together for drinks you me fat momma and the first three rounds are on me!

F

Fat Momma

Nicole_in_somd said:
well then we need to get together for drinks you me fat momma and the first three rounds are on me!

that is cool but I ain't puttin out just cuz you brought me some drinks.....

Just kidding

Girl you so funny!