Ladies: Your on a date, the check comes...

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
I know this to be factual information. :yay:

Please, please I know you have the hearts (not to mention other things :whistle: ) of the men here, please for the sake of some of us, leave us a few crumbs to nibble from...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
Please, please I know you have the hearts (not to mention other things :whistle: ) of the men here, please for the sake of some of us, leave us a few crumbs to nibble from...

I was only trying to deter you so I could have you all to myself. :blushing:

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:
I am a crumb? :drama:

J

julz20684

Pete said:
lesbo acton :popcorn:

Pixie and I are much more refined than that, we will have to test each other out FIRST, then let you in on it

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
pixiegirl said:
:faint: I LOVE him. :drool: And her too for that matter! Don't rat me out! :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Okay. You're safe this time. Someone wants us to share with them in the 1bdz thread but I'm not certain who it is. Any ideas?

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Okay. You're safe this time. Someone wants us to share with them in the 1bdz thread but I'm not certain who it is. Any ideas?
Oh you really need to rat her out. don't let her use her Pixie charm to talk you out of it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
bresamil said:

:lmao: I got the same unsigned karma! :love:

Sooooo, anyone want to step up to the plate?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
Oh you really need to rat her out. don't let her use her Pixie charm to talk you out of it.
You do have a point. Then I could share him with Jabba. :really:

How much not to tell VV - mother of your unborn child - that you're out lunching with pretty women and not experiencing shrinkage?

J

julz20684

How much not to tell VV - mother of your unborn child - that you're out lunching with pretty women and not experiencing shrinkage?[/QUOTE]

:faint: I've been fooled

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
How much not to tell VV - mother of your unborn child - that you're out lunching with pretty women and not experiencing shrinkage?

:faint: I've been fooled[/QUOTE]

They're all telling on me. :bawl: Come to Pixie..... :huggy: