Ladies: Your on a date, the check comes...

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
aps45819 said:
The guy will assume there's no chance of nookie that night

Honey I hate to tell you but most women can pay the dinner bill and then some without feeling obligated to put out....Hell think the nookie part is the best after a good date....yea I said it....I like nookie.....I am a big ole skank....but at least I am honest about it.

Why hold out if you both are attracted to one another.....the only thing holding out does is making you loses out on some quality time...

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Angel said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Angel again.

I owe you a green one......

Let me explain a little better

People like wenchy.....their case is different. They are in a good relationship and respect each other and out of that love and respect for one another they treat each other well.

Not like these girls out there who think they are some sort of Pamela Anderson or Mariah and that the poor guy should pay for everything just because they are graced with their company.

Last edited:

lillymay

Nicole_in_somd said:
Those princess types give us other gals a bad rap. I hate princess types or much worse their DIVA sisters. Get real. Your Pu$$y is not made of gold, you are not a celebrity, you are not from a royal family and you are not priceless.

Nothing wrong with having pride but being conceited and expecting to be treated like that is so lame.

FYI, I am not a princess nor do I fall in the diva category unless your idea is those is the lolita goth type!
FYI, as far as I'm concerned and have been told my punani is made of gold! So speak for yourself on this one!
Lastly, why must I pay for a dinner or otherwise when I've been asked out on a date? For the most part, I do not pay but if I chose too I will. I don't remotely feel bad for letting my suiter pick up the whole tab! :popcorn:

Pete

Repete
I had lunch with Julz20684 and my card was turned down today! She was great, paid for lunch and even left the tip too.

She has my watch and will return it when I pay her back.......with 10% interest compounded daily. :bawl:

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
I had lunch with Julz20684 and my card was turned down today! She was great, paid for lunch and even left the tip too.

She has my watch and will return it when I pay her back.......with 10% interest compounded daily. :bawl:
Morgan has my watch and will return it when I fix her tag...:ohwell:

Pete said:
I think it's too late... a "Watch for sale" thread just popped up in the horsey section of the forum...:ohwell:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
I think it's too late... a "Watch for sale" thread just popped up in the horsey section of the forum...:ohwell:
No biggie, she didn't notice it says "Rolax" and not "Rolex". I got it for $8 in San Juan. :whistle:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:

But did you eat at the Waffle House? :eyebrow:

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
He's lying. He'd never experience shrinkage when lunching with an attractive female even if he was naked on an iceberg.

That's why all those women were staring :whistle: