Last night's American Idol

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
I am not a Stevie Wonder fan, so last night did not impress me. Chris was the only stand-out for me. Except for the gray-haired guy, all the other ones to me sounded like any typical pop recording.

Tina2001aniT

The only stand out for me was Chris.....definately a fave of mine.....but other than that I think the show sucked last night...:ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
Chris and Taylor both easily walked away with the show last night.

Elliot was pretty good too, but I can't think of any stand out performance from the ladies, although Mandisa was probably the best out of the batch.

Either Kevin or Katherine should go home tonight.

Tina2001aniT

Toxick said:
Chris and Taylor both easily walked away with the show last night.

Elliot was pretty good too, but I can't think of any stand out performance from the ladies, although Mandisa was probably the best out of the batch.

Either Kevin or Katherine should go home tonight.
:confused: Aren't two going home?

just.me

camily said:
I can not stand Bucky. WTF was up with his hair??? Sorry Dems, I just DO NOT like him.

Something about Bucky is really creepy to me! No matter what he says/sings - he is just way too icky....
Taylor and Chris did really well. And so did Kathleen. I never cared for her before but she surprised me last night. Although her dress was absolutely hideous!

Toxick

Splat
Tina2001aniT said:
:confused: Aren't two going home?

I dont' think so. I thought that once the top 12 were locked in, they switched to 1 contestant per week - because there's 12(ish) more weeks in the season, give or take a recap/review episode or two.

nomoney

just.me said:
I hope not - I like his pluckiness. Hope it is Melissa....
His pluckiness?

He can't sing a friggen lick-and I'm surprised he beat out some of the people he did to make it to the final 12. He sounds like a chipmunk or like he's on helium when he starts "dancing" around. He's a sweet kid and all-but not a singer for this level.

just.me

nomoney said:
His pluckiness?

He can't sing a friggen lick-and I'm surprised he beat out some of the people he did to make it to the final 12. He sounds like a chipmunk or like he's on helium when he starts "dancing" around. He's a sweet kid and all-but not a singer for this level.

I agree that he is not the most talented singer there - although I do think he sounds good with the right song choice. And I am sure he will be voted off fairly soon....I like his sense of humor.

nomoney

just.me said:
I agree that he is not the most talented singer there - although I do think he sounds good with the right song choice. And I am sure he will be voted off fairly soon....I like his sense of humor.

I haven't heard him pick the right song choice yet.

just.me

nomoney said:
I haven't heard him pick the right song choice yet.

Some people here at work feel the same way. Maybe it is my mothering instinct at work. I have a feeling he got stuffed into lot of lockers in school.... :lmao:

Geek

I thought Kevin was getting wise with Simon. He is going from cute to big headed. I fast foward his songs.

Shannie0308

Geek said:
I thought Kevin was getting wise with Simon. He is going from cute to big headed. I fast foward his songs.

Yea he is!! Last night he was snappy, and rude. I don't like him much at all. And for the sex symbol thing, Yea right kid get a life. I cannot imagine he really thinks he is a sex symbol. :smack:

just.me

Shannie0308 said:
Yea he is!! Last night he was snappy, and rude. I don't like him much at all. And for the sex symbol thing, Yea right kid get a life. I cannot imagine he really thinks he is a sex symbol. :smack:
I don't take him as snappy and rude, I think he is kind of making fun of himself when he makes those "sexy" and "cute" remarks. I knew kids like that in school.....and I think he is scared of Simon, that Simon makes him really nervous and that is why he reacts to Simon. But I cannot believe he was not in the bottom 3 last night......