Latest ABB mystery.

You can go in person to there store front in Hollywood. I know for a fact the guy behind the plexiglass can do immediate account changes.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And the above us why Starlink and not Breezeline regardless of what they promise for data rates. My neighbor was paying for 500 mb service, getting less than 100. I was promised 300, getting 400.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Interesting...

Newsmax.com <newsmax@latest.newsmax.com>Unsubscribe
To:

Fri, May 20 at 9:59 AM

mail
Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Dear Florida Reader,
If you are a subscriber to Breezeline (formerly Atlantic Broadband), you are aware that Breezeline cancelled Newsmax from your cable lineup to block you from getting important information.
You were censored by Breezeline/Atlantic from important election information about Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis, President Trump and the upcoming 2022 elections.
Please remember that Breezeline is a woke, liberal Canadian company that keeps 11 liberal channels but canceled Newsmax.
They have told their customers numerous lies about their censorship of Newsmax, now the 4th highest-rated news network in the country.
We recently even beat CNN in prime-time ratings!
Please call Breezeline today at 1-844-574-8435

Cancel their service.

Tell your friends and family to cancel.
Breezeline’s head of programming is a Joe Biden donor and a liberal ActBlue member.
Woke liberals oppose true free speech and diversity.
Sen. Rand Paul has urged conservatives to cancel their service with companies like Breezeline for dropping Newsmax.

Send Breezeline a message today!
More steps you can take: www.DropBreezeline.com
Your friends at Newsmax

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Interesting...

Newsmax.com <newsmax@latest.newsmax.com>Unsubscribe
To:

Fri, May 20 at 9:59 AM

mail
Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Dear Florida Reader,
If you are a subscriber to Breezeline (formerly Atlantic Broadband), you are aware that Breezeline cancelled Newsmax from your cable lineup to block you from getting important information.
You were censored by Breezeline/Atlantic from important election information about Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis, President Trump and the upcoming 2022 elections.
Please remember that Breezeline is a woke, liberal Canadian company that keeps 11 liberal channels but canceled Newsmax.
They have told their customers numerous lies about their censorship of Newsmax, now the 4th highest-rated news network in the country.
We recently even beat CNN in prime-time ratings!
Please call Breezeline today at 1-844-574-8435

Cancel their service.

Tell your friends and family to cancel.
Breezeline’s head of programming is a Joe Biden donor and a liberal ActBlue member.
Woke liberals oppose true free speech and diversity.
Sen. Rand Paul has urged conservatives to cancel their service with companies like Breezeline for dropping Newsmax.

Send Breezeline a message today!
More steps you can take: www.DropBreezeline.com
Your friends at Newsmax
I've seen that, have the Newsmax app on my tablet.

1stGenSMIB

When I lived in SMCo, we managed with DSL, but that was pre-Covid and we were not streaming content constantly like we are now (and tele-work/video conferencing, etc.) - The wife and I could sit down and watch a Netflix movie with DSL, but it had to buffer once or twice during playback. I recall @Sneakers saying he was using Starlink with good results. I have seen the cubes fly by at night....and Breezeline apparently needs some competition to force them to improve service. I lived there for over 40 years, and only ever used cable TV for a couple years when I was in between marriages and rented a condo in Wildewood around the turn of the century...that was obviously pre-everything-in-your-life-now-requires-the-internet days.

kalmd

Our internet (Breezeline) drops almost every morning sometime between 5:30 - 7:00, give or take. Anyone else have this issue? I work from home and start work at 6:30 so it affects me quite often. The outage is very short, usually only a minute or 2. Luckily, my work phone has a hotspot that I'll use if necessary.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Our internet (Breezeline) drops almost every morning sometime between 5:30 - 7:00, give or take. Anyone else have this issue? I work from home and start work at 6:30 so it affects me quite often. The outage is very short, usually only a minute or 2. Luckily, my work phone has a hotspot that I'll use if necessary.
No. But back in the beginning of the telework saga, I had a tech out here and he ran a new cable into the house. I almost never have issues now.

DaSDGuy

I changed from Verizon DSL to ABB/Breezeline just when telework started. I had a new cable run because previous construction on the house required removal of the old cable line. I didn't need it back then because I was using Satellite for TV. ABB/Breezeline has never dropped except for complete power loss at the house (thanks for that, SMECO).

Last edited:

OccamsRazor

After MULTIPLE interactions with ABB/Breezeline, I have 2 undisputed facts that will lead to consistent and good service from them.
First: The technician MUST be competent. Many times the sub-contractors that are sent for service calls don't know a damn thing. If you are lucky enough to get a good one then get their number and call them.
Second: DO NOT use the company-provided modem! Buy your own. It costs more up front but, will pay off in the long run and will provide MUCH better connectivity and speeds!

SamSpade

After MULTIPLE interactions with ABB/Breezeline, I have 2 undisputed facts that will lead to consistent and good service from them.
First: The technician MUST be competent. Many times the sub-contractors that are sent for service calls don't know a damn thing. If you are lucky enough to get a good one then get their number and call them.
Second: DO NOT use the company-provided modem! Buy your own. It costs more up front but, will pay off in the long run and will provide MUCH better connectivity and speeds!
I haven't found a modem they recommned that ALSO does phone. So I've just sucked it up and pay them anyway.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I haven't found a modem they recommned that ALSO does phone. So I've just sucked it up and pay them anyway.
In this day, is having a wired phone important to you? Took me a while, but I ditched my landline and don't miss it at all. I sure don't miss the spam calls.

SamSpade

In this day, is having a wired phone important to you? Took me a while, but I ditched my landline and don't miss it at all. I sure don't miss the spam calls.
Have to have it - cell phone reception on my street is so bad, it is legendary. I am not sure why, but every one who comes to our house has to walk around the property looking for reception. Some delivery guys just give up.

TPD

the poor dad
Spent 3 hours today dealing with Breezeline. I bought my own modem in order to eliminate the $11/mo rental fee. Simple right? HELL NO! Apparently I’m on a “legacy” plan so can’t use my own modem until I upgrade my plan. Well an upgrade means I have to update my 4 TV adaptors. My new plan includes dvr and TiVo boxes. But I don’t need or want all that - I just want a simple tv box that converts their signal to something my tv recognizes! I just want to press the power button to turn on the tv and then press the channel up/down button to find something to entertain me. Is that too much to ask?!? Yes apparently it is. I now need to rewire the house to hook up these new boxes and then the learning curve needed and the wait for the technician to come out for install And the Correct answers to the covid questions before the tech can meet me. I’m too damn old to learn a new way to tv Dammit ! I just want simple in my life Dammit!

Needless to say I am still paying $11/mo for their modem until I figure out if I am dumping them for starlink and an OTA antenna Or succumbing to their new schemes. I hate it when these companies force this crap down our throats and tell us we will love it.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
dumping them for starlink
If you have any consideration for Starlink, order it now. I waited 6 or 7 months to get mine, @glhs837 is still waiting and he ordered his way before me. You can return it within 30 (I think) days for a full hardware refund.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
You can go in person to there store front in Hollywood. I know for a fact the guy behind the plexiglass can do immediate account changes.
I was told today by the telephone rep that their offices are still closed because of covid.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Have to have it - cell phone reception on my street is so bad, it is legendary. I am not sure why, but every one who comes to our house has to walk around the property looking for reception. Some delivery guys just give up.
I use Net talk for home phone line (VoIP)
I was able to use my same number, plugs into your router.
I think I pay about $50 for a year of service.
I only use Breezeline for internet.