Laundry Room Refit

TPD

the poor dad
I have the same color in my office - JD Yellow - love it! Our kitchen/dining area is also yellow but not as bright - more of a post-it note yellow.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Excellent work Sneakers - that was a lot of work and after flashing a color pallet in my head, the yellow is perfect so Pjay needs to shush. :roflmao:

You have the one thing I totally wish I had, a utility sink. 😩

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Excellent work Sneakers - that was a lot of work and after flashing a color pallet in my head, the yellow is perfect so Pjay needs to shush. :roflmao:

You have the one thing I totally wish I had, a utility sink. 😩
Thanx. There's no way the bathroom or kitchen sink would survive after I storm thru. :lol: The slop sink is terrific.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Thanx. There's no way the bathroom or kitchen sink would survive after I storm thru. :lol: The slop sink is terrific.

jealous :(

I told my husband if we move again, I will have me a utility sink. He did try to be accommodating by putting in a deeper kitchen sink but still, there is nothing better than a utility sink for sure. The only way we could fit one in our laundry room is to go with stackables which is still being considered once our current washer and dryer die.