Laziness

cattitude said:
Are you that jealous because you can't afford the service?
:yeahthat: No lie! How do you feel about parents that hire a maid service? And what's with all of these automatic dishwashers folks have intstalled in their homes. Can't people run a rag over their plates anymore these days? :jameo:

wv4x4

cattitude said:
Are you that jealous because you can't afford the service?

Yea..thats it!
I'm just not as stupid as you to pay someone to cleanup after my dog.

Why have a dog if its bothersome to go clean up after it?

W

White Buddah

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: No lie! How do you feel about parents that hire a maid service? And what's with all of these automatic dishwashers folks have intstalled in their homes. Can't people run a rag over their plates anymore these days? :jameo:
What about washers and dryers? What was wrong with the washboard/wash tub adn a clothes line?
If there is something out there that people can use on a daily basis to make their life "easier", people will pay for it and use it. Technology can be a wonderful thing.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
wv4x4 said:
Yea..thats it!
I'm just not as stupid as you to pay someone to cleanup after my dog.

Why have a dog if its bothersome to go clean up after it?

I don't have the service..I just let my four dogs crap all over my yard. :yay:

Boy, you sure are having a bad day. :huggy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kwillia said:
Yeah what about that car you drive in every day. Why not walk?

So lazy

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I think it is an excellent service to those who can afford it. He also does work for kennels, rescue groups, and the like. If I had 3+ acres and a lot of dogs, I would love for someone to come clean up my yard.

Stop hatin'. :nono:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think it's pretty lazy to go to the store and buy clothes when people are perfectly capable of making their own clothes. So lazy. :rolleyes:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
wv4x4 said:
Why do you make the choice to get a pet if you are not willing to take care of it?

Why have a kid and a job at the same time? Then you wouldnt have to use daycare either.

You are making an incorrect generalization.

Pete

Repete
I think it is ok to pay a poop remover IF the same people don't also use pre-made pancakes. If they do both they should be shot.