Laziness

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just google: dog poop business

Lots of businesses doing this now, maybe not as many around D.C. (yet). I'd pay someone to do it. To me, taking care of a dog has little to do with cleaning up their poop. That's more of a taking care of your place thing. And the dog wouldn't think any less of me for hiring them. They simply don't give a crap, so to speak.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
$17.50 per week to clean up my yard of dog crap? Hell yeah! That's not bad at ALL! :yay:

Not everyone can handle dog waste due to medical conditions ... doesn't mean they can't enjoy their life with the companionship of a pet. If someone's willing to pay for it, what harm does it bring to anyone else? :shrug:

dog lover

crabcake said:
$17.50 per week to clean up my yard of dog crap? Hell yeah! That's not bad at ALL! :yay:

Not everyone can handle dog waste due to medical conditions ... doesn't mean they can't enjoy their life with the companionship of a pet. If someone's willing to pay for it, what harm does it bring to anyone else? :shrug:

I know an older gentleman who is bound to his wheelchair and uses this service. According to him, they (the pet waste people) have been the greatest help with his situation. They also offered to take his dog to the vet over the summer when his rabies shot was due and didn't charge him anything to do it. :yay:

I think it's a wonderful idea.

dog lover said:
I know an older gentleman who is bound to his wheelchair and uses this service. According to him, they (the pet waste people) have been the greatest help with his situation. They also offered to take his dog to the vet over the summer when his rabies shot was due and didn't charge him anything to do it. :yay:

I think it's a wonderful idea.
:smile: