Laziness

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
I think it's lazy to dine out instead of cooking at home, too.
No way, because when you dine out you have to get dressed, get in the car, argue about where to eat, drive there, wait, wait, eat, wait for check, pay, drive home...:biggrin:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
wv4x4 said:
Why do you make the choice to get a pet if you are not willing to take care of it?
:shrug: why have a lawn if you pay someone to cut the grass?
:shrug: why have a car if you pay someone to change the oil

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why have running water if you're only going to let it go down the drain.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Chasey_Lane said:
No way, because when you dine out you have to get dressed, get in the car, argue about where to eat, drive there, wait, wait, eat, wait for check, pay, drive home...:biggrin:

Okay, ya' got me there.

W

White Buddah

Kyle said:
Why have running water if you're only going to let it go down the drain.
What goes down the drain is just excess. It will get recycled and used again.

wv4x4

aps45819 said:
:shrug: why have a lawn if you pay someone to cut the grass?
:shrug: why have a car if you pay someone to change the oil

Why pay someone when you can do it yourself? Instead of coming home and watching tv.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
wv4x4 said:
http://www.somdpetwaste.com/

Pulled this advertisement off of the site and wondered..... Is there that many lazy people out there?

If you dont want to pick up after your dog, SIMPLE...Dont get one!!
I know what you had for breakfast.

Attachments

• gripe-nuts.jpg
    gripe-nuts.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 34

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
wv4x4 said:
Why pay someone when you can do it yourself? Instead of coming home and watching tv.

I actually would prefer somebody to clean my house, shovel dog shiat, do my laundry but I don't want to watch tv. I'd rather hang out in a bar with my internet friends.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I actually would prefer somebody to clean my house, shovel dog shiat, do my laundry but I don't want to watch tv. I'd rather hang out in a bar with my internet friends.

Internet people are so weird.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
wv4x4 said:
Because this is America and we're allowed to choose what we do with what we earn (except for the part the gubbermint extorts).
Personally I agree with you in thinking hiring a pooper scooper is a waste but evidently enough folks don't so that this guy has been able to earn a living collecting dog crap. More power to him and his ingenuity

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
:howdy:

wv4x4

mv_princess said:
Are handing out red, because you are losing the battle, or just because?

I just hand out red so people like you will get upset about their intraweb reputation.

It takes AT MOST 5 min to go poop scoop. If you dont have that much time in a day then you probaly dont have the time required to spend with your pet!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
wv4x4 said:
It takes AT MOST 5 min to go poop scoop. If you dont have that much time in a day then you probaly dont have the time required to spend with your pet!

You're an ass.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
wv4x4 said:
I just hand out red so people like you will get upset about their intraweb reputation.

Yeah but what if you get to spend that extra 5 minutes with your dog now, because someone else is scooping poop.

And for the record I don't have a pet.