Laziness

Pete

Repete
wv4x4 said:
I just hand out red so people like you will get upset about their intraweb reputation.

It takes AT MOST 5 min to go poop scoop. If you dont have that much time in a day then you probaly dont have the time required to spend with your pet!
But think of the good it is doing for the economy. Jobs created, cash flows, the environment is poop free, saves water because sneakers don't have to be hosed down after the wearer steps in a steamer.

MMDad

Lem Putt
wv4x4 said:
I just hand out red so people like you will get upset about their intraweb reputation.

It takes AT MOST 5 min to go poop scoop. If you dont have that much time in a day then you probaly dont have the time required to spend with your pet!

This thread isn't going the way you thought it would, is it? :ohwell:

SoMDGirl42

What if the people used the doogy doo and invented a way to make fuel for your car, much like they use the french fry grease? That would be way cool, then they would pay us to come clean up our doggy doo!

Wonder how much they would charge me to clean my yard? I think I'll call for a quote. :yay:

wv4x4

I'm starting my own poo removing business. I see there is a need for it around here! :lmao:

Attachments

• tumor.jpg
    tumor.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 57

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When the guy called for advertising and told me about his business, I thought he was a genius. What a great service to provide!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
When the guy called for advertising and told me about his business, I thought he was a genius. What a great service to provide!
:yeahthat: C_Jo would probably pay someone to come in and clean the cat boxes for him, since I won't go near them. :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
wv4x4 said:
Yea..thats it!
I'm just not as stupid as you to pay someone to cleanup after my dog.

Why have a dog if its bothersome to go clean up after it?

Since you dont mind cleaning up after the dog, could you stop by and rake my yard? It would really mean alot. Cause Im lazy and broke. Thanks

wv4x4

baileydog said:
Since you dont mind cleaning up after the dog, could you stop by and rake my yard? It would really mean alot. Cause Im lazy and broke. Thanks

I dont mind cleaning up after MY dog!

Lazy and broke cant go in the same sentence because Uncle sam will unfortunately pay you for being lazy! So hopefully for your sake the pooper scooper people will take foodstamps!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
wv4x4 said:
I dont mind cleaning up after MY dog!

Lazy and broke cant go in the same sentence because Uncle sam will unfortunately pay you for being lazy! So hopefully for your sake the pooper scooper people will take foodstamps!

Take a joke dirtbag!

Toxick

Splat
kwillia said:
:yeahthat: No lie! How do you feel about parents that hire a maid service? And what's with all of these automatic dishwashers folks have intstalled in their homes. Can't people run a rag over their plates anymore these days? :jameo:

Rags? You had rags? And plates?

We ate off rocks and we had to lick em clean when we were done.

And we were grateful!

bohman

wv4x4 said:
Why do you make the choice to get a pet if you are not willing to take care of it?

They ARE taking care of it - paying for the service means that Rover doesn't have to walk all over his own poop.

Personally, I'm with you, in as much as I don't own a dog because I know I don't want the extra work. I'm just saying, it doesn't matter who operates the pooper scooper, so long as somebody does it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Toxick said:
We ate off rocks and we had to lick em clean when we were done.
Rocks? You had rocks? We weren't rich like you all - we had our hands and didn't even wash after, in case we needed a snack later.