Lazy gate guards.....

Pandora

Nickel said:
Did you get to see Robin McGraw at last year's conference? I love her, and found out after the fact that she was there. I was mad that between my mom and her 6 sisters, nobody attended her section. :tantrum

I thought she was there in 2005 and I was there in 2006. I don't remember her being there last year. :confused: I think this was part of announcing her book and it caused a riff with some in the Christian Community. But, many used the Christian Conference to advertise their books. I didn't see the big deal in her doing the same thing. :shrug:

Wait, I wonder if she did an "in the hallway" thing. :confused:

That place had so much going on everywhere. I'm in section 100 this year. :getdown: We have 10 of us staying in a hotel which will be fantastic.

Last edited:

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
Pandora said:
I wish they had him as a guest speaker at the Women's Conference in Washington, D.C. this July. They are going to have Max Lucado which is why that event is selling out quick.

Joel will be in Baltimore in October

I don't understand why they have a male guest speaker at a Women's Conference. :confused: Seems like if it was a Women's Conference it should be a good woman role model like Condelleeza Rice or something if you ask me. :shrug: I'll look around on his website later today and let you know if he's coming up anytime soon. :yay:

Pandora

CrunchTime said:
I don't understand why they have a male guest speaker at a Women's Conference. :confused: Seems like if it was a Women's Conference it should be a good woman role model like Condelleeza Rice or something if you ask me. :shrug: I'll look around on his website later today and let you know if he's coming up anytime soon. :yay:

If it wasn't for women, Max would have been unemployed a long time ago! :lol: But I also thought that was odd having a man as a speaker at a women's conference.

Condoleezza Rice may very well show up. She wanted to be there last year, but she was overseas doing peace talks and wrote a letter that was read to everyone. I think it is hard for her to commit to set dates like the Christian Conference, because you just never know what is going to come up. From what I was told, it was the first one she’d ever missed.

Richard Cranium said:
I have to :killingme when I can get through the gate using my wife's ID....they very seldom do a thorough check.

:shrug: I just cant believe he is actually married.

I wonder who the nag in that relationship is......

rigirl

I went through the gate this morning, and the guard was taking ID's out of drivers' hands, looking them over, and then quickly scanning cars for passengers. He was doing an excellent job, and it was cold and windy this morning!

Richard Cranium

rigirl said:
I went through the gate this morning, and the guard was taking ID's out of drivers' hands, looking them over, and then quickly scanning cars for passengers. He was doing an excellent job, and it was cold and windy this morning!

:bs: Not the slob early in the AM.

Richard Cranium said:
:bs: Not the slob early in the AM.

Here's a solution for you, don't go there anymore or anywhere for that matter, maybe that would stop your constant b!tching of everything! And if you claim to have ,"been there, done that", then you know what they go through... :smack:

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Hmmmm

Pandora said:
I thought she was there in 2005 and I was there in 2006. I don't remember her being there last year. :confused: I think this was part of announcing her book and it caused a riff with some in the Christian Community. But, many used the Christian Conference to advertise their books. I didn't see the big deal in her doing the same thing. :shrug:

Wait, I wonder if she did an "in the hallway" thing. :confused:

That place had so much going on everywhere. I'm in section 100 this year. :getdown: We have 10 of us staying in a hotel which will be fantastic.

I am positive you wouldn't like it if I came on a public BB and busted into someone else's thread razing about Satan or Mohammad or Buddah or Confucianism... Like it or not... keep your trailor park trash christianity offline... :smack:

SMIB Sucks

What the?!?!?
Richard Cranium said:
I already have to deal with SMIBs on a daily basis. That's more than enough for me.

At least he told you to have a wonderful day...everyone hates you here...I just think your cool.